Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other teams' jerseys at MetLife?

this idiot at the yankee game was yelling at orioles fans and he had an LA Angels hat on. people ar ejust stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    i wear what i want it doesnt matter where im going. i dont care what other people think. besides who looks at other men and how they dress?
    Did you miss the original post? Obviously some people are looking at what others are wearing

I blame Yankee fans.

The number of random Mets games I've been to when they're playing the Pirates, or the Reds, or the Marlins, without fail... there will always be fans decked out head to toe in Yankee gear.

It screams "Hey I can't afford tickets to see my favorite team, but I'm going to make sure you know who I root for".

I saw three people wearing Dolphin jerseys at the 49er game
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    If someone is a Colts fan going to the game, I get that they want to support their team.

I do not understand wearing jerseys for Other teams. Sunday, I saw 49ers jerseys and Packer gear in the house. With the exception on little kids (who always get a pass on things like this), I just don't get it. F them!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    PU$$Y.

I live in Charlotte but would never wear Panthers gear. I like the team etc... show them respect but won't wear the gear. I rooted for them in 2003 SB.

IMO, it shows no back bone.
    When your spouse is a member of management for that team, you do what you gotta do to support the company. The seahawks are a company that is actually very good to its employees, I 100% support that.

If your wife works for Microsoft and gives you a M-soft shirt to wear to a event for her company, would you refuse to wear it because you have a iPad?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    When your spouse is a member of management for that team, you do what you gotta do to support the company. The seahawks are a company that is actually very good to its employees, I 100% support that.

If your wife works for Microsoft and gives you a M-soft shirt to wear to a event for her company, would you refuse to wear it because you have a iPad?
    The spouse changes everything. GOT IT!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    The spouse changes everything. GOT IT!
    Spouse employed by a team changes everything.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I wore a Jets jersey

...to a Giants - Patriots Super Bowl game.
    Now THAT'S dedication.