Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 25

Thread: Suck It

  1. #1
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331

    Suck It

    I hope you all are enjoying this incredible NLCS....and the views.

    (this is the only time it's hot and no fog)

  2. #2
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    I hope you all are enjoying this incredible NLCS....and the views.

    (this is the only time it's hot and no fog)
    You d1ck.

    Srsly.

    Huge.

    Huge throbbin member.


    Why, the largest penile appendage seen in these parts outside of your "unique and misunderstood" pal gfligusnh.

    -

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,759
    Typicly, fans don't suck, they blow.

    I think Yankees fans may be diff'rent - and do both - AC/DC ...possibly

  4. #4
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331
    Bruce Bochy and Buster Posey. I like these guys.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Bruce Bochy and Buster Posey. I like these guys.
    Bruce is a p*sser.

    -

  6. #6
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331
    LOL; the biggest racoon I have seen in months just told me "GFY!"

  7. #7
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331

  8. #8
    lol congrats WCO!

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,759
    THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!
    THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!

    They're going crazy!

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooh

    i hate the cards

  10. #10
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331
    Quote Originally Posted by HessStation View Post
    lol congrats WCO!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!
    THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT!

    They're going crazy!

    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooh

    i hate the cards

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Ha ha...awesome. I know that view.

    COngrats and enjoy it!


  12. #12
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Jeebus...4 runs off Verlander already..4th inning?

    You guys sacrificing virgins out there?


  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,794
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Jeebus...4 runs off Verlander already..4th inning?

    You guys sacrificing virgins out there?

    Now up to 5...and still batting bottom 4

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  14. #14
    I hope they give this Lincecum guy a chance to make the rotation next year. He's too good for middle relief.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Now up to 5...and still batting bottom 4

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes. I know. Though I am not at the game...I have plastic encased miracle stone called an TV.

    It broadcasts i-m-a-g-e-s.

    LMAO at Timmy L throwing hitless gas.



    -

  16. #16
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,192
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Jeebus...4 runs off Verlander already..4th inning?

    You guys sacrificing virgins out there?

    I know the boxscore doesn't show it but he didn't pitch to well against the Yanks. The Yanks were just too futile to take advantage.

  17. #17
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,535
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I know the boxscore doesn't show it but he didn't pitch to well against the Yanks. The Yanks were just too futile to take advantage.
    +1





    -

  18. #18
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Jeebus...4 runs off Verlander already..4th inning?

    You guys sacrificing virgins out there?

    The Mayor just gave us all back our internet.

    Did we win?

  19. #19
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,331
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Yes. I know. Though I am not at the game...I have plastic encased miracle stone called an TV.

    It broadcasts i-m-a-g-e-s.

    LMAO at Timmy L throwing hitless gas.



    -
    LOL indeed I have been drinking LOLing, drinking more, LOLing more...middle relief from Hell. Oh oh oh...the days of Atlee Hammaker seem long forgotten.

    It's always interesting to see Rags though. Proud to be a NYr

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post

    It's always interesting to see Rags though.
    Every time I see that guy I yell "I saw his no-hitter!"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us