The AFC is Trash

Pats: 3-3, 0-2 vs. NFC West, look mortal
    Jets: 3-3, average at BEST
    Steelers: not good, old and washed up
    Ravens: trash defense even before the devastating injuries yesterday
    Texans: supposed to be class of AFC, just destroyed by 3-3 GB
    Chargers: mediocre as usual
    Broncos: meh

When was the last time the disparity between the two conferences was this great? How the mighty have fallen...

@TurnOnTheJets: For the record - After tonight, there will be 2 AFC teams over .500. Baltimore and Houston. That's it. Wide. Open.

the biggest surprise is how bad the pasts look this year. did I just hear a window closing?

Its because he AFC has Mark Sanchez...he drags the whole conference down with him.....

All League
    good news for us

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Its because he AFC has Mark Sanchez...he drags the whole conference down with him.....

You can't be serious with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Don't be so sensitive, it's a joke. A very funny joke, imo.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Dump

Jets Insider VIP
    There are probably at least 4 teams in the NFC better than EVERY team in the AFC.

All League

Would be best in AFC:

Giants
    Falcons
    49ers
    Bears
    Packers

I wouldn't have put Green Bay in there but after the shellacking they dealt the almighty Texans in their house, I gotta put them on the list.

The pats r still a pretty good team I wouldn't let 3 really close losses change that fact. Last year they lost close games back to back and then kicked the crap out of us at the jets and didn't lose a game the rest of the season. They would still be my Super Bowl pick from the afc.

Also the second best team could be Miami they should probably be 5-1 they blew the games vs us and the cardinals

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    There are probably at least 4 teams in the NFC better than EVERY team in the AFC.
    It's the overall cycle of football. NFC ruling the roost right now. But a healthy draft and new talent, diff coaches for the AFC franchises and you could have a 180. It's the story of the league.

As others have mentioned, it's cynical. The AFC seemed to dominate for the better part of the 2000s decade.

Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    Also the second best team could be Miami they should probably be 5-1 they blew the games vs us and the cardinals
    LOFL

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

LOL I was being sarcastic Ray

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsman51 View Post
    As others have mentioned, it's cynical. The AFC seemed to dominate for the better part of the 2000s decade.
    I think you mean cyclical. But I agree....probably just a phase right now but the best YOUNG QBs seem to be in the NFC with Ryan, Rodgers, etc. The AFC will have to replenish guys like Brady, Manning as they close in on retirement.

The conference is down, but Brady and Peyton are still around and very dangerous to any team AFC or NFC.

8-8 probably grabs a wildcard this year and it will most likely be a mediocre team. We're a candidate for sure....

It is wide open!!
    Haven't seen the NFL like this in years.

I think you mean cyclical. But I agree....probably just a phase right now but the best YOUNG QBs seem to be in the NFC with Ryan, Rodgers, etc. The AFC will have to replenish guys like Brady, Manning as they close in on retirement.
    Truth. SOme HOF careers are winding down. Other (potential) ones are just getting started

YEP...on that note, bed time.