Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The AFC is Trash

2 teams over .500
    7 teams at 3-3
    7 reams with a losing record

Yeah, pretty crappy.

@DWAZ73: According to http://t.co/AvMTRHCe, #Jets would host #Patriots in 1st rd. RT @nfl If the season ended today.... http://t.co/1J9Rrwag

All Pro
    The AFC is 9-19 this year against the NFC. The only AFC team better than .500 against the NFC is the Colts at 2-1.

Things will probably even out as the season goes on, but right now, the disparity is huge.

OR

Maybe all the AFC are really GOOD!

I was just going to say didn't the Colts just beat the Packers. Don't say that the Packers were looking ahead. They needed that win.
    I think we need to let more of the season play out to make a judgement on which conference is better than the other.

Veteran
    The games against the Steelers and Texans were winnable even with horrible play by the Jets. Both these teams are average right now..

The NFC has played better of late, but last year a mediocore 9-7 swept through the NFC and ended up winning the super bowl.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IM3 View Post
    The pats r still a pretty good team I wouldn't let 3 really close losses change that fact. Last year they lost close games back to back and then kicked the crap out of us at the jets and didn't lose a game the rest of the season. They would still be my Super Bowl pick from the afc.

Also the second best team could be Miami they should probably be 5-1 they blew the games vs us and the cardinals
    Nothing gets the Pats back on track like a shillacking of the Jets.