Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Jets vs. colts Color on Black & White

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,650
    Big thanks to Carlton for the heads up about the pic. This one might be my desktop all year!

    Landry Crushes Luck



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img401/9559/l...rushesluck.jpg

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    ...and we all move away from Jetworks......
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Funny...











    or disturbing...






    Not sure which.

    You guys - Teh Hampur + The Pfail = buncha dicks.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    You guys - Teh Hampur + The Pfail = buncha dicks.
    The Pfail makes dicks of many.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Big thanks to Carlton for the heads up about the pic. This one might be my desktop all year!

    Landry Crushes Luck



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img401/9559/l...rushesluck.jpg
    Hello my new wallpaper!

  5. #25
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Hello my new wallpaper!
    Fittingly, it has teh schweet irony.

  6. #26
    Does anyone know about when in the game this Landry hit on Luck occurred? I want to watch it on NFL.com coaches cam and broadcast.

  7. #27
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Does anyone know about when in the game this Landry hit on Luck occurred? I want to watch it on NFL.com coaches cam and broadcast.
    Late in the game; they were trying to get something going. < 2min

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,650
    Stephen Hill Touchdown



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img194/8638/s...ltdvscolts.jpg

  9. #29
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,512
    Great job by Moore pass blocking on Coples sack, and gotta love Stephen Hill's gloves (they seem to work well too. Keep wearing them Stephie).

    Thanks for the pics Cro. Landry for my PC, Coples on the laptop, and Hill on my phone.
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 10-19-2012 at 11:19 AM.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Stephen Hill Touchdown



    Link to wallpaper sized copy:
    http://imageshack.us/a/img194/8638/s...ltdvscolts.jpg
    Fantastic!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us