Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 32 of 32

Thread: Belichick raves about Tebow's value.

  1. #21
    Too bad Jets aren't smart enough to let him play more.

  2. #22
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    13,562
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    Too bad Jets aren't smart enough to let him play more.
    Worry not. There will be plenty of punt protections going forward.

  3. #23
    If nothing else he makes teams waste a LOT of time preparing for him both on offense and now on ST's.

  4. #24
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Blue Ridge Mtns. of Virginia
    Posts
    2,849
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    But the Patriots know that the Jets will hold him back, so they will prepare for that contingency. But the Jets will know that the Pats suspect they will be saying "Oh Sh!t" and preparing for the Jets to hold him back, so they will go all out Tebow.

    So I clearly can't choose the glass in front of you.
    i'm pretty sure belicheck has spent the past 30 years developing an immunity to iocane powder...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Maybe he'll get laid this week that would be a first..
    He's preparing for this...by studying Cro's sex tapes

  6. #26

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,499
    I smell a trap.

    Edit:^^ I forgot how funny that scene is.
    Last edited by dmitexxi; 10-16-2012 at 06:08 PM.

  8. #28
    If there is one thing that I am absolutely certain of in this world, it's that Belicheck was laughing his ass off when he heard we traded for Tebow. I'm thoroughly impressed he could say all that with a straight face.

  9. #29
    Hate to say this, but if Tebow were playing for the Pats old Belicheat would find a ton of ways to work in this kids athletic talent in that offense.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Snell41 View Post
    If there is one thing that I am absolutely certain of in this world, it's that Belicheck was laughing his ass off when he heard we traded for Tebow. I'm thoroughly impressed he could say all that with a straight face.
    better yet, they're the reason the Jets got Tebow. The day before the Jets made the deal, word was out everywhere that the Patriots were making a strong play for Tebow, and then the next day, the Jets come swooping in and make the trade. Once the Jets heard that the Patriots were interested, that's probably what got them on the bandwagon and ultimately the reason they decided they wanted him, imho.

  11. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    But the Patriots know that the Jets will hold him back, so they will prepare for that contingency. But the Jets will know that the Pats suspect they will be saying "Oh Sh!t" and preparing for the Jets to hold him back, so they will go all out Tebow.

    So I clearly can't choose the glass in front of you.
    Unless there is the odorless odor of iocane powder !

  12. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by KR View Post
    Honestly though I could see Tebow being a Patriot sooner or later.

    He is everything Bill wants in a player. If you like Tebow as a slash guy, and were willing to develop him as a Hback type that was the perfect landing spot as Brady is cemented there and would never had controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by fltflo View Post
    Hate to say this, but if Tebow were playing for the Pats old Belicheat would find a ton of ways to work in this kids athletic talent in that offense.
    If Tebow were on the Patriots, he would never take a snap at QB. There is no situation in which you would rather have Tim Tebow on the field than Tom Brady.


    If Belichick really wanted Tebow, he'd be a Patriot right now.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us