Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chad Johnson is coming here??

Chad Johnson is coming here??

Not sure if this means anything but I saw this on twitter and it got my attention Sis tell Cro come pick me up in Long Island... don't want to catch any more trains today RT @iluvTERRICKA @ochocinco ima make him come get u and take u straight to the facility #teamJETS

WTF?!! We really don't need Chad Johnson, we need someone who can still ball.

what?????????????????? chad johnson a jet?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Not sure if this means anything but I saw this on twitter and it got my attention Sis tell Cro come pick me up in Long Island... don't want to catch any more trains today RT @iluvTERRICKA @ochocinco ima make him come get u and take u straight to the facility #teamJETS
    Chad on the LIRR...... LMAO. next stop Rosedale, Laurelton.

yes because all travelers to Morris County get here via Long Island.

Drive him to Hofstra and leave him there.
    Last edited by Dcat; 10-16-2012 at 10:03 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

I'm sorry I stopped reading at "pick me up." Cro shut down his Twitter acct months ago over baby mama drama on line and on his only nite off someone is suggesting he drive to LI where it's locked down due to the presidential debate at Hofstra right now?

Ahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    I'm sorry I stopped reading at "pick me up." Cro shut down his Twitter acct months ago over baby mama drama on line and on his only nite off someone is suggesting he drive to LI where it's locked down due to the presidential debate at Hofstra right now?

Ahahahahaha.
    Like I said not sure if i means anything just something that caught my attention.

Jets Insider VIP
    Another quality thread.

Like I said not sure if i means anything just something that caught my attention.
    Might be something. Might be nothing. Personally wouldnt mind the move

Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post

Ahahahahaha.
    And that someone happens to be his baby mama well one of them LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Im all for it ill make bet Chad can contribute

This is just another tweet like the Terrell Owens one which amounted to nothing(meaning the Jets weren't interested).

If the Jets end up interested, then I'll end up interested in watching golf. CHAD IS DONE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    Yeah, if it was 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    This is just another tweet like the Terrell Owens one which amounted to nothing(meaning the Jets weren't interested).

If the Jets end up interested, then I'll end up interested in watching golf. CHAD IS DONE.
    Thats why Reggie Bush Dansby and Jake Long all went to try to get Joe Philbin to change his mind about cutting Chad right??

All League
    he will give us the Pats playbook, oh nevermind

If johnson was becoming jet he wouldn't take trains better yet need to ask cro for a ride.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

And that someone happens to be his baby mama well one of them LOL
    That's why I referenced it and LMAO, good catch 24 and great thread. (-;

Quote Originally Posted by mikebe1 View Post
    If johnson was becoming jet he wouldn't take trains better yet need to ask cro for a ride.
    woody has been tight with the purse strings lately.

Thats why Reggie Bush Dansby and Jake Long all went to try to get Joe Philbin to change his mind about cutting Chad right??
    Chad is still DONE. Just because Bush, Dansby, and Long are delusional doesn't mean we should be.

Joe Philbin knew he was done just like everyone else with common sense.

art monk and most recently derick mason were done too when the jets signed them.