Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody else find this weird?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ... You're stretching for something to be p*$$ed about IMO ...

... As long as he doesn't tell Rex to throw it to jumbo elliott on 4th and goal at the end of regulation I'm good! ...

Ljr

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Why have a team at all if you can't do that?
    Totally agree. I would be calling up every week asking WTF are you people doing and why can't we find a new trainer that can stop hamstring injuries?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post

if you don't like the owner - too bad. realize he's going to be the owner for a while. if it's a deal killer, root for another team.
    Whoa, what have we here?

Twas a time where a "Bring The Jets Back Home" thread would bring down Jets Insider itself, crash the servers, make Sean's basement into a pile of smouldering rubble.

My, times have changed.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Whoa, what have we here?

Twas a time where a "Bring The Jets Back Home" thread would bring down Jets Insider itself, crash the servers, make Sean's basement into a pile of smouldering rubble.

My, times have changed.

SAR I
    What we have here is NOT a thread about bringing the Jets back home even though some here are trying to make it one.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Queens Jet Fan View Post

xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx. xxxx xxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xx.
    You have been response-banned for the following reason:
    Personal attacks.

Date the response-ban will be lifted:
    11-09-12 15:49

SAR I

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is not about where the Jet team plays as much as some of you insist to try and make it. This is about something that very well may affect how the team performs.

This is also a Jet message board designed to discuss these kind of issues. Talking about Hess or Queens is completely irrelevant to the topic.

You guys don't care that apparently all of a sudden our coaches are sharing play designs with our owner over a player that this owner lobbied very hard to get and talks publicly on TV how the "more he plays the better" then good for you guys.

I would argue that people who want to see the Jets win should be displeased to see this happening.
    has Tebow been bad so far? looks like he has picked up a few nice first downs for us.

he's the owner. if he wants to know the plays it's his right. if you don't like it, pick another team to root for.

you hate the owner. we get it.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What we have here is NOT a thread about bringing the Jets back home even though some here are trying to make it one.
    home?

they have played more games in NJ than NY.