Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 55 of 55

Thread: The Pats SUCK!!!

  1. #41
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    What a mindless, juvenile thread.
    SURVEY SAYS: Still "mindless"; even though little lord fauntleroy is upset.


    It's Patriots weekend. Find Your Pair.


    (ask your wife where they are)

  2. #42
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,474
    Quote Originally Posted by STL Jet fan View Post
    New England Clam Chowder>Manhatten Clam Chowder Sorry, thats a fact.. However, EVERYTHING else about NE sucks.
    Not the Lobstah!

  3. #43
    Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Italian Riveria in Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    16,580
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Boston Sucks
    Foxboro (Sh1thole) Sucks
    Boston Pukes Suck
    Boston Clam Chow-dah Sucks
    Bellichick Sucks
    Brady Swallows
    Faneuil Hall Sucks
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Gronk's a Douche
    Hernandez' TD Celebration is The Ghey
    Fenway Park Sucks
    The Cask Sucks
    M*******s Suck
    Southie Sucks
    Kraft Sucks
    Boston Beans Suck
    Boston Creme Pies Suck
    The Boston Celtic Blow
    The Boston Bruins Like It From Behind
    The North End Sucks
    Wes Wel-kah Sucks
    Lil' Danny Woodhead Sucks
    Boston Drivers Suck
    Boston Pops Suck
    All of Beacon Hill can Suck It
    Logan Mankins can Eat a Bag o D1cks
    Chandler Jones Sucks
    PatsFanTex Sucks
    RMeyer Sucks
    Vince Wilfork Eats


    What have I missed? F-that Team/Town/Region

    Lets go Jets...Kick their ass!!!!
    Quincy chicks suck. In trailer parks for a 6 pack & a box of Lucky Strikes, lol!.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,474
    Yeah F the Pats!

    Sanchez is elite!
    Jets don't play in the NYG stadium!
    Rex never spouts off like a bufoon!
    Shonn Green is consistent!
    Coples' endurance is awesomely impressive!
    Tebow has confounded NFL defenses due to Sparano's genius!
    NONE of Sanchez's INT were his fault!
    Sparano is not Schotty in sunglasses!
    Sanchez only makes mistakes cuz his yam bag is sore from bumping Eva's backside!
    Cro doesn't pay much in child support!
    Woody is a front office legend in the league!



    eFFFFFFFFFF- the Pats!


  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
    Boston Sucks
    Foxboro (Sh1thole) Sucks
    Boston Pukes Suck
    Boston Clam Chow-dah Sucks
    Bellichick Sucks
    Brady Swallows
    Faneuil Hall Sucks
    Josh McDaniels Sucks
    Gronk's a Douche
    Hernandez' TD Celebration is The Ghey
    Fenway Park Sucks
    The Cask Sucks
    M*******s Suck
    Southie Sucks
    Kraft Sucks
    Boston Beans Suck
    Boston Creme Pies Suck
    The Boston Celtic Blow
    The Boston Bruins Like It From Behind
    The North End Sucks
    Wes Wel-kah Sucks
    Lil' Danny Woodhead Sucks
    Boston Drivers Suck
    Boston Pops Suck
    All of Beacon Hill can Suck It
    Logan Mankins can Eat a Bag o D1cks
    Chandler Jones Sucks
    PatsFanTex Sucks
    RMeyer Sucks
    Vince Wilfork Eats


    What have I missed? F-that Team/Town/Region

    Lets go Jets...Kick their ass!!!!

  6. #46
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Electric Avenue
    Posts
    26,360
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    +1.


    It should be Tuukka time already. I'm so depressed.
    I know.

    The Rangers are poised for greatness this year.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    Do this on the Hudson


  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    New York


    The only colony that the British actually captured and occupied during the revolutionary war. Let us know when we need to bail you guys out again.

    Sorry we couldn't save you. We were busy kicking the British's ass up in MA while you guys were waving the surrender flag.
    Terrorist flew from Logan Airport on 911.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by First DOWN! View Post
    Terrorist flew from Logan Airport on 911.
    Flight 93 originated out of Newark but let's not go there...everything is in good fun and out of respect for that day, lets leave that topic alone.
    Last edited by CleatMarks; 10-20-2012 at 11:42 PM.

  10. #50
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wildcat Country
    Posts
    4,930
    Quote Originally Posted by Limolady View Post
    Quincy chicks suck.
    Thanks for the tip. Fire up the limo boys, we'll be making a stop in Quincy.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    thankfulness for the early removal of my ankle bracelet
    AHA! I knew it! You're slipping, Sg. Moments of candor are not your status quo.

  12. #52
    How old are you?

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    13,820
    not only do they suck, but absent the years they cheated their way to 3 SB wins, but they have been one of the suckiest sucks to suck. To not suck, it took the combination of an incredible kicker (that they have won squat without) and cheating just to manage three 3-point wins to eek out their "tuck-rule-dynasty" () In fact, absent their blatant cheating, the only real contribution the patsies have ever made to the game was one of the most embarrassing losses in SB history.

    So yes...

    THE PATS SUCKKK!!!!!!

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    not only do they suck, but absent the years they cheated their way to 3 SB wins, but they have been one of the suckiest sucks to suck. To not suck, it took the combination of an incredible kicker (that they have won squat without) and cheating just to manage three 3-point wins to eek out their "tuck-rule-dynasty" () In fact, absent their blatant cheating, the only real contribution the patsies have ever made to the game was one of the most embarrassing losses in SB history.

    So yes...

    THE PATS SUCKKK!!!!!!
    The Pats SUCK so bad they need to cheat to not suck!!!

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The Pats SUCK so bad they need to cheat to not suck!!!
    Right On!!! Someone ought to write a book!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us