Thread: Powell/McKnight injuries

Powell/McKnight injuries

OK, so I keep hearing injury updates on Powell and McKnight, an they keep saying that McKnight has an ankle, and Powell had a shoulder injury. I wasn't sure when Piwell got hurt, but those of us at the game Sunday clearly saw McKnight come off the field with his left arm hanging limply at his side, an obvious shoulder injury, after he broke his long run late in the game. I kept thinking the media had mixed up the two players' injuries, but now Powell has been officially ruled out with a dislocated shoulder. So weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    OK, so I keep hearing injury updates on Powell and McKnight, an they keep saying that McKnight has an ankle, and Powell had a shoulder injury. I wasn't sure when Piwell got hurt, but those of us at the game Sunday clearly saw McKnight come off the field with his left arm hanging limply at his side, an obvious shoulder injury, after he broke his long run late in the game. I kept thinking the media had mixed up the two players' injuries, but now Powell has been officially ruled out with a dislocated shoulder. So weird.
    Thought the same thing right after that run. Sucks to see them both hurt, and I haven't heard but is McKnight officially ruled out?

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    He did hurt his shoulder, but he was also limping. I guess the shoulder was not serious. The ankle is a high sprain. Depending the the severity it's something that takes forever to heal, but can be played through. I think the best case would be after the bye. We will find out what we have in Grimey, and have to hope Greene has turned a corner. Strange that he did the same thing about this time last year. Greene's YPC went up about 1.5 after week 6.