Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who wanted the Pats to win last week

Who wanted the Pats to win last week

serious question. yes, part of me really wanted the Pats to win so the Jets wouldn't have to play them @ home coming off a lost.

i don't feel good about this one despite all that Rex will do to motivate the team/D.

Hall Of Fame
    Losing last week to the Seahags will put that small doubt in their minds, and it will be their undoing this week.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkSackExchange View Post
    serious question. yes, part of me really wanted the Pats to win so the Jets wouldn't have to play them @ home coming off a lost.

i don't feel good about this one despite all that Rex will do to motivate the team/D.
    Best scenario going into the Jets game.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    The Patriots will be out for blood.
    Last edited by Apache 51; 10-17-2012 at 07:23 PM.

All Pro
    Have never and will never root for Pats to win. Tough to win this week in either event and if we win it's almost like having a two game lead with the tie-breakers. We just have to rise to the occasion, not that I'm expecting it. I'll become a believer if we can pull it off.

3-3 with 1st place on the line as opposed to the Pats being 4-2 with us being the team trying to catch them(real possibility of them going 5-2 on us)?????

I sure as hell did NOT want them to win last week. Thank you, Braylon.

P.S. Look at it this way : Pats 5-2 while the Jets be 3-4? Or would you rather it be Pats 4-3 with the Jets 3-4? (Would rather the Jets be 4-3 but you know...lol)
    Last edited by Vin; 10-17-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

The pussification of the Jets fan base continues

F-The Pats

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

F-The Pats
    Yeah, phuck the Patriots, but get your head out of your ass.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post

F-The Pats
    Yes.

Child, please - I'm sorry but it is seriously weak to wish or even think that another team is going to come in better because they had a tough loss.

If we are going to beat the Pats, I want to beat them when they want it least, when we've made it clear that's our intention and when the whole world knows what they have to lose.

Undrafted Free Agent
    JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a **** if they won or lost. You, I, Rex or anyone else can't control that! We won, they lost, the last time I checked, that was the 'good scenario'. Just keep winning and the chips will fall where they will and you or the team will know that you did the best you can.

This is the problem IMHO with what is wrong with this country in general. Everyone is looking for a 'good scenario' or a break or an angle. How about you make your own breaks and see where that get you.

Good god people! Suck it up and grow a pair. Go ask the players if they wish that the Pats won so they might not be so angry. Is this football or Johnny stole my toy last weekend so I am going to tweek your nose next weekend to make it all better.

What a bunch of apologists some of you are. You are looking for outs instead of looking for ways to win!

Last edited by JetFan - ATL; 10-17-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    Yes.

Child, please - I'm sorry but it is seriously weak to wish or even think that another team is going to come in better because they had a tough loss.

If we are going to beat the Pats, I want to beat them when they want it least, when we've made it clear that's our intention and when the whole world knows what they have to lose.
    THANK YOU MY MAN!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JetFan - ATL View Post
    THANK YOU MY MAN!
    Anytime

People have to realize that being a winner is about earning respect, not sneaking in the back door or landing a sucker punch. You start winning by making the other team think about losing.

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Best scenario going into the Jets game.
    Tom Brady is gay.
    Mark Sanchez is right under him.

But Tom Brady is gayer.

I did

Wait, you weren't asking me...

Dumb question, and agree with everyone in this thread that it makes no difference this week.

All League
    **** the Pats..

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I enjoy a Patsie loss almost as much as a Jets win. If the Jets produce a pass rush, they can beat the Patsies no matter how pissed they are.

What does worry me is the Pats did not play their normal game and looked unprepared. Its possible they spent more time preparing for the Jets instead of prepping for the Hawks.

Quote Originally Posted by jetman67 View Post
    I enjoy a Patsie loss almost as much as a Jets win. If the Jets produce a pass rush, they can beat the Patsies no matter how pissed they are.

What does worry me is the Pats did not play their normal game and looked unprepared. Its possible they spent more time preparing for the Jets instead of prepping for the Hawks.
    To be fair, though, it's quite easy to prepare for the Jets since they don't have any receiver worth fretting over nor any RB that's anything to lose sleep over...

False Sense of security?

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Meeeee ... Meeeee ... Right after I wanted to have a manWhore circumsize me with a machette and some rusty barbed wire

Ljr

Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    Meeeee ... Meeeee ... Right after I wanted to have a manWhore circumsize me with a machette and some rusty barbed wire

Ljr
    This is like the 2nd post I've seen from you(the other is in another thread) describing some type of depraved perversion. What's going on here?