Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets concerned about Pats' no huddle, Pace calls it 'borderline illegal'

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    So do I. Smart strategy really, gamesmanship I believe they call it.
    Others call it 'cheating'.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Others call it 'cheating'.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    You really are...insane.

-
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 10-19-2012 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    So do I. Smart strategy really, gamesmanship I believe they call it.
    Cheating I believe they call it.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Jets fans really need to be asking why Rex can't draw up the "'10 formula" against every team? Why does he need to save his best for the Pats? They play 14 other games every year.
    True

But seriously based on all your posts here....

You only really care about the two games against YOUR BELOVED SUCKSBORO CHEATERS

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Sanchez has shown before he can run it efficiently, and it gives hime a great chance for success. It really keeps defences flat footed and gasping for air.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    hopefully the hurry up will be counteracted by the extremely long injury time out (after Coples, Maybin, Davis and Wilk meet at the QB) while Brady is carried off the field on the cart
    Yes and then the Pats can retaliate and take out Cromartie, Sanchez and Tebow and maybe we can put you out there and have everyone take shots at your knees and head....

Last edited by Whichfan; 10-19-2012 at 08:23 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Yes and then the Pats can retaliate and take out Cromartie, Sanchez and Tebow and maybe we can put you out there and have everyone take shots at your knees and head....

Nice edit..

Changed "we can retaliate" to "the Pats can retaliate"

Whew....almost slipped and gave away "whichfan" you really are

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Hit Tom Brady. He'll stop hurrying up.
    Bingo..

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Several fans out here called for us to run the no-huddle. It seems like it is not such a crazy idea after all!!!
    I've said it so many times, I've given up saying it.

There's no question it would create more offense for an offensively challenged team.

Sanchez is at his best when he runs it.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Pats don't necessarily need to run the hyper no-huddle to win this game. They only run it when there's an advantageous matchup. They are perfectly capable of huddling up and running a successful offensive set.

If Jets players actually pull these kinds of stunts while they are doing it, not only will they lose the game but the Jets will get blasted across every media in existence.
    You mean like Denver and the Giants were "blasted" for doing exactly this? Who cares. I hope we see guys flopping all over the field on D for the Jets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1PZnIiGyOg

Nice edit..

Changed "we can retaliate" to "the Pats can retaliate"

Whew....almost slipped and gave away "whichfan" you really are

By your post, it doesn't surprise me you even have this backwards and need an explanation.

Obviously I edited cause I sure as hell didn't want you to confuse me for a Jets fan when I used the term "we". Just about everyone on this board is well aware I'm a Patriot/Tebow fan and never tried to hide it otherwise.

That still doesn't mean I root for Suckchez to get carted off.

You on the other hand? That's a different story.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Clearly, he learned nothing from his little vacation. You hold the hammer. Do him the same honor as GG and yield it with permanence this time.
    I don't think members who are here by the graces of Sooth should be calling for bannings.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Poor Guido

Reduced to begging for bans when a Jet fan on a Jet message board says something he doesn't like about his girlfriend Tammy.

This from a troll already permabanned twice at JI as Vinny Patrollie AND Gronkwelkhead

PATHETIC

Is this all you ever bring to this board?

Everytime I read one of your posts, I feel like my IQ drops a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    First, like a typical Pat's fan trolltard, you misquote me in saying . I never said that nor did anyone here. Why do Pats fans consistently distort and misquote other posters? I said that there have been "more than a few" plays where the offense snapped the ball before being set. I never said "every" play or "frequently" did I? As always, you respond like the true moron you desire to be on this forum. But you're a Pats homer, so it's understandable why you would want to think that and convince yourself to believe that. The ball has been snapped before being set without the flag on some plays. But whatever... it makes no difference until flags are thrown. No big deal. If I were Belichick, i'd do it too until the flags come out.

This Pats homer has been doing it for years, defends every thing Patriot, runs to every thread that dares question the mighty Pats and has a rosy spin or selective statistical diatribe to defend his heroes. You should see him over at patsfans.com, whenever a Pats fan raises concern about the game this week even, he jumps in and smothers him with his usual, player A sucks, Hill sucks he has no hands.

Everything is just perfect in Pastryhomerville...

Of course I call him a clown and I get banned for two days.

Imagine that, it's Patriot week, it's the week we hate everything Patriot, and I get banned.

This site used to be a great place.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

Just a point? You're being far too kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

This Pats homer has been doing it for years, defends every thing Patriot, runs to every thread that dares question the mighty Pats and has a rosy spin or selective statistical diatribe to defend his heroes. You should see him over at patsfans.com, whenever a Pats fan raises concern about the game this week even, he jumps in and smothers him with his usual, player A sucks, Hill sucks he has no hands.

Everything is just perfect in Pastryhomerville...

Of course I call him a clown and I get banned for two days.

Imagine that, it's Patriot week, it's the week we hate everything Patriot, and I get banned.

This site used to be a great place.

True. It WAS. For two days at least.....

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Pace collecting an NFL salary is borderline illegal.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

This Pats homer has been doing it for years, defends every thing Patriot, runs to every thread that dares question the mighty Pats and has a rosy spin or selective statistical diatribe to defend his heroes.
    Ray I admire your passion and devotion but substitute the word Patriots with Jets in your quote and that describes you to a T. Not meant as a critique just an accurate observation.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

What do you bring to the board Jordy, other than your policing of all the fans or posters you don't like?