Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Jets concerned about Pats' no huddle, Pace calls it 'borderline illegal'

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    In three days this week, I have posted 11 times in two threads on this board. As for whatever I post on Patsfans.com, what does that have to do with here?

You are just obsessed with me. I am far from posting on every Patriots thread and spinning every negative posts. In fact, I am having civil discussions with some Jets fans here.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/se...earchid=481546
    The reference to your patsfanshomers.com contributions is exactly that, a reference, you have a much more aggressive spin there and bring the same spin here in a much more humble manner.

Obsessed, no, on to your little game, oh yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    The reference to your patsfanshomers.com contributions is exactly that, a reference, you have a much more aggressive spin there and bring the same spin here in a much more humble manner.

Obsessed, no, on to your little game, oh yeah!!!
    LOL! If all I do is do homer spin, how is it any different than what you do? How exactly is your analysis that Welker is just sneaking up on defenses and the reason why Welker has gone four straight games with eight or more catches and over 100 yards receiving is because teams aren't game planning for him anything but homer spin?

Unlike you, I admit that I have some homer in me. Also unlike you, my homerism is based in reality.

BTW, I am more humble here because I am a guest on this board and I don't trash talk unless I am trash talked to first.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    LOL! If all I do is do homer spin, how is it any different than what you do? How exactly is your analysis that Welker is just sneaking up on defenses and the reason why Welker has gone four straight games with eight or more catches and over 100 yards receiving is because teams aren't game planning for him anything but homer spin?

Unlike you, I admit that I have some homer in me. Also unlike you, my homerism is based in reality.

BTW, I am more humble here because I am a guest on this board and I don't trash talk unless I am trash talked to first.
    This isn't about me, this is about you.

I haven't said anything or "spun" anything about the Jets in this thread that you can comment on one way or the other...

But nice try.

All League

Arrow

Random homer predictions for Sunday:

• Tebow will throw an accurate bomb downfield from the wildcat for mucho yardage.
    • TT will try it again and get picked.
    • Sanchez will torch the Pats secondary on occasion but will otheriwse be contained and pressured into making a mistake(s).
    • Green will be a non factor.
    • Brady will throw at least one needlessly difficult 150MPH pass to Welker when a 80MPH pass would do.
    • Brady half ducks for no apparent reason while in the pocket.
    • Coples sacks Brady but is otherwise a non factor.
    • Jones sacks Sanchez twice and is in his grill for another half dozen plays.
    • Brady and Sanchez will each have two passes batted down by a D- lineman.
    • Jets block a Mesko punt.
    • I won't get laid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot

The Jets are trying to simulate the Patriots' up-tempo offense in practice, but it's not easy. When the scout-team offense finishes a play, it huddles to read the next play card, usually held up by an assistant coach. That takes precious seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Let me get this straight...they are trying to simulate the up-tempo offense, yet they still involve a coach's play card instead of giving the QB a few plays in advance.

Sweet.

-
    +1

This isn't about me, this is about you.

I haven't said anything or "spun" anything about the Jets in this thread that you can comment on one way or the other...

But nice try.
    Kinda ironic that you posted this in a thread that you have hijacked to make all about you.

If you think a two day ban is worth all this hand-wringing then you are too involved and need to step back. All of your protagonists have been banned unbanned and rebanned too...
    Not true. Since I've been let in, I haven't been banned yet, lol

I need me some Rah Rah...is he back yet?

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I need me some Rah Rah...is he back yet?
    I have nothing to say to you. GFY troll.

Now it looks like we need to get this thread back on topic. And who better than me to do it since I routinely offer the most insightful and substantive analysis on this board.

The past few weeks we have seen this Jets team really start to come together. The team has started to toughen up after being decimated by injuries. Rex has really improved the mental toughness of this team. We might be the most mentally tough team in the NFL as no one has had injuries as bad as ours this season.

No doubt next week is a huge game, but the Jets have to feel pretty good about their chances. The Jets offense looks primed for a breakout against the pathetic Pats D. Our franchise QB will carve up their JV secondary like he has always done particularly with the return of Keller who is like our Gronkowski. Our running game just destroyed the Colts who were coming off a convincing victory at Green Bay. The Patsies haven't faced an explosive runner like Greene all year and we should be able to exploit the Pasts safeties with our elite play action game.

Our defense has really begun to gel since Revis went down. Cromartie has really stepped up his game on both sides of the ball and is now the best corner in the NFL. The younger players like Coples and Wilk will be in Tammy's face all day on Sunday. I mean you saw what they did to Luck last week. Landry and Bell will break Gronkowski in half. The rest of their skill players are JAGs and given that our D line completely dominated the Colts running attack I think it is reasonable to expect that the Cheatriots won't be able to run on this deep and talented front.

I give Sanchez and Rex a ton of credit for staying the course despite the injuries. All the SOJF must be feeling pretty stupid right now. We have a great opportunity to take our rightful place on top of the division by crushing this overrated Patsy team and snuffing out the last of the Brady/Belicheat dynasty*.

Rex has this team and this lockerroom playing hard for him, and the LT bull**** and all the media bull**** being spun about how the team may be "imploding," which has been the mantra of the SOJF for the past 2 seasons is PURE BULL****!!!!!

I'M READY FOR WAR ON SUNDAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rah_Rah_19 View Post

Now it looks like we need to get this thread back on topic. And who better than me to do it since I routinely offer the most insightful and substantive analysis on this board.

The past few weeks we have seen this Jets team really start to come together. The team has started to toughen up after being decimated by injuries. Rex has really improved the mental toughness of this team. We might be the most mentally tough team in the NFL as no one has had injuries as bad as ours this season.

No doubt next week is a huge game, but the Jets have to feel pretty good about their chances. The Jets offense looks primed for a breakout against the pathetic Pats D. Our franchise QB will carve up their JV secondary like he has always done particularly with the return of Keller who is like our Gronkowski. Our running game just destroyed the Colts who were coming off a convincing victory at Green Bay. The Patsies haven't faced an explosive runner like Greene all year and we should be able to exploit the Pasts safeties with our elite play action game.

Our defense has really begun to gel since Revis went down. Cromartie has really stepped up his game on both sides of the ball and is now the best corner in the NFL. The younger players like Coples and Wilk will be in Tammy's face all day on Sunday. I mean you saw what they did to Luck last week. Landry and Bell will break Gronkowski in half. The rest of their skill players are JAGs and given that our D line completely dominated the Colts running attack I think it is reasonable to expect that the Cheatriots won't be able to run on this deep and talented front.

I give Sanchez and Rex a ton of credit for staying the course despite the injuries. All the SOJF must be feeling pretty stupid right now. We have a great opportunity to take our rightful place on top of the division by crushing this overrated Patsy team and snuffing out the last of the Brady/Belicheat dynasty*.

Rex has this team and this lockerroom playing hard for him, and the LT bull**** and all the media bull**** being spun about how the team may be "imploding," which has been the mantra of the SOJF for the past 2 seasons is PURE BULL****!!!!!

All 7 of your posts in the last week?

Your envy and obsession has been noted, troll.

All 7 of your posts in the last week?

Your envy and obsession has been noted, troll.
    If you don't have as much faith as I do in the Jets then you are just another member of a long line of SOJF on this board, troll. EAD. Or better yet ask SAR Troll for a ride in his BMW.

Hall Of Fame

Ray, you should be flattered.

Post of the year!!!!

If you don't have as much faith as I do in the Jets then you are just another member of a long line of SOJF on this board, troll. EAD. Or better yet ask SAR Troll for a ride in his BMW.
    You're doing it wrong, dumbass.

You're doing it wrong, dumbass.
    I am here to talk about the Jets. What do you bring to the board other than your policing of all the fans or posters you don't like? TROLL.

I am here to talk about the Jets. What do you bring to the board other than your policing of all the fans or posters you don't like? TROLL.
    What do you think of Fireman Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Ray, you should be flattered.

Jets Insider VIP
    What do you bring to the board Jordy, other than your policing of all the fans or posters you don't like?
    And the irony of all ironies continuuuuuuuuuuuues.........

All Pro
    so this turned into a complete cluster fuk.

no surprise there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ray...its very simple. Dont call people clowns. Its not the first, its not the second time, there are at least a dozen times we told you to knock it off.

You got two days, big deal.

Lmao.....the irony.

RAY ARE YOU KIDDING?

-
    LOL. Beat me to it.