Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets Tweets & Info 10/18

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    @CBSJets: Joe McKnight (ankle) "I'm playing!" For first place? I"m in there"
    Has Vlad posted a tweet yet?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by shuler82 View Post
    why? didn't Rex do what many claim he never does.. that is, get involved with the offense and give direction to his OC? Why is that a fire-able offense? good grief.
    Ummm worng......

At the end of last year Rex himself said he "WAS NOT involved in the offense" and that he was "clueless" about what was happening on offense and its acrimony amongst the players". Hence his current desire to get involved now..... And furthermore my point had nothing to do with Rex getting involved in the offense or not!!!!

Rather it had everything to do with Rex allowing Schotty who he had lost faith in to run the offense and develop his struggling QB. When Rex had determined by week 4 that Schotty was incompetent he had to demote him or take away his responsibilities not watch or oversee the arsonist job but take away his matches!!!!

That was what was what I was talking about..

Good Grief!!!
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 10-18-2012 at 03:47 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @MarcusDowtin: ďI believe Iím the spark, even if itís on the sidelines, even if itís on one freaking play in the game. I feel... http://t.co/4bdTUqpE

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    @DWAZ73: Mike Westhoff says teams expect #Jets to fake punts now - and he believes they can still pull 'em off

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whatever happened with McKnight's MRI? I am assuming it cam back negative.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagirt View Post
    In a development that makes the Jetsí post-2011 support of offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer seem even more curious (at best), Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News reports that coach Rex Ryan nearly fired Schottenheimer after a 34-17 loss in Week Four to Ryanís former team, the Ravens.

Instead, Ryan insisted on a shift back to a run-first philosophy, de-emphasizing the role of quarterback Mark Sanchez.
    WHAT???? This is just insane. How does this front office continue to fool the blind homers is beyond me?

Poor Mark Sanchez. The JETS absolutely ruined any chance for this guy. He never had a chance with this sorry excuse for a front office

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
    Ummm worng......

At the end of last year Rex himself said he "WAS NOT involved in the offense" and that he was "clueless" about what was happening on offense and its acrimony amongst the players". Hence his current desire to get involved now..... And furthermore my point had nothing to do with Rex getting involved in the offense or not!!!!

Rather it had everything to do with Rex allowing Schotty who he had lost faith in to run the offense and develop his struggling QB. When Rex had determined by week 4 that Schotty was incompetent he had to demote him or take away his responsibilities not watch or oversee the arsonist job but take away his matches!!!!

That was what was what I was talking about..

Good Grief!!!
    100% on the money CB. Spot one. It is beyond comprehension at this point. Each day brings a new embarrassment.