Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 98

Thread: seahawks-49ers

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by iahawkeyejet View Post
    Wouldn't winning a Super Bowl keep the bloom on the rose? Anyway, I just don't think he will last in San Fran as long as most people do.
    And all I'm saying is unless you win the SB you haven't done jack as in there is no rose to begin with, or something like that.

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Again not saying I know more then him but I did not need to be told that. Anyone who's got just a lil bit of football knowledge knows hows Randy Moss is used.
    Totally agree, they do it in all sports sometimes to watch with silence is nice.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Again not saying I know more then him but I did not need to be told that. Anyone who's got just a lil bit of football knowledge knows hows Randy Moss is used.
    So this is all about you. LOL. Of the xx million of people watching not everyone does.

  4. #44
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    4,706
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    And all I'm saying is unless you win the SB you haven't done jack as in there is no rose to begin with, or something like that.
    OK, I get what you are saying now. I don't disagree, but he has been anointed the next big thing by most people. I personally think he is going to crash and burn, and I can't really pinpoint why.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Totally agree, they do it in all sports sometimes to watch with silence is nice.
    Then turn the sound down?

  6. #46
    ground and pound. good game.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,604
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Then turn the sound down?
    I am watching golf instructional videos on my IPAD...no sound on the football.

  8. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,483
    I like the flo green on the Hawks unis but the helmets are bleh.

  9. #49
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,117
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Then turn the sound down?
    Not all the time. He is like Gruden light or Jaws manic.

  10. #50
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,560
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Then turn the sound down?
    Seriously, do you work for NFL Network?

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    So this is all about you. LOL. Of the xx million of people watching not everyone does.
    Ill bet theres millions more that do I miss Madden and Summerall those 2 made commentary worth listing too.

  12. #52
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,289
    @ Seattle is going to be a doozy.

  13. #53
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,560
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    @ Seattle is going to be a doozy.
    Couldn't be worse than Favre's snow job in 2008.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Ill bet theres millions more that do I miss Madden and Summerall those 2 made commentary worth listing too.
    Madden was a complete buffoon. If he was calling this game he'd still be talking about Brett Favre somehow.

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    edwards no dice in the endzone. hill would have had that.
    If Sanchez had thrown that, it would have been his fault it wasn't a catch.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Seriously, do you work for NFL Network?
    Seriously, do all you do is complain and find fault in everything?

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Delaware
    Posts
    6,304
    Seriously u guys spend way too much time on stuff that means nothing . Maybe someone can helpm me with this question. On the pass play when the Seahawk receiver was knocked out of bounds while the ball was in the air, is that not Pass interference or in the least illegal contact ?

    I mean, the defender just ran under the receiver 20 yards down field.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocityvirus View Post
    Madden was a complete buffoon. If he was calling this game he'd still be talking about Brett Favre somehow.
    I'd take Madden over Mayock ANYDAY of the week

  19. #59
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,560
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Seriously, do all you do is complain and find fault in everything?
    Wasn't even complaining, just acknowledging your viewpoint isn't the end-all-be-all. Might be a little hard to comprehend, I know.

  20. #60
    Is Vernon Davis even being targeted in this game?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us