Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Eva Longoria is a bloody idiot

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Eva Longoria is a bloody idiot

Actress Eva Longoria apologized on Thursday after retweeting an offensive message about Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Longoria, a co-chair for President Barack Obama's campaign, has since deleted the retweet, which read: “I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney. You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t."

At first, Longoria appeared to blame Twitter for the message. "Is anyone else's twitter bugging out? There are things in my timeline I didn't retweet today. Hmmm? Standby trying to fix!" the “Desperate Housewives” star tweeted.

She later explained: "I use Twitter as a platform for all Americans and their opinions. Sorry if people were offended by retweet. Obviously not my words or my personal view. I respect all Americans #FreedomOfSpeech."

"I retweet many people I don't agree with for the purpose of discussion and dialogue,” she added. “That’s democracy...and boy did this create dialogue!"
    Link
    So let's recap:

1) She retweets a statement that says Romney is a "misogynistic twat", a phrase so ironically meta that it belongs in an MC Escher woodcut.

2) She then pretends that she didn't retweet the statement, blaming it on a twitter bug -- probably after someone close to her told her she's an idiot (Mark Sanchez lying next to her in bed, perhaps).

3) She then admits to retweeting it, saying that it's important to retweet things she vehementy disagrees with because she "respects all Americans" -- except, of course, racist/misogynistic twats like Romney, or stupid people who will vote for him.

And oh btw, she is a co-chair of the Obama campaign.

I am literally losing respect for Sanchez not because of his inconsistent play, but because he gives an airhead like this the time of day.

Lie down with desperate housewives, get tweets.

Jets Insider VIP
    I had the same reaction today regarding Sanchez. I mean, no surprise that this woman is a buffoon. But between his play early this season and this, all my support for this guy is gone. As far as I'm concerned, Sanchez and ARod can go on a fishing trip and never come back.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    I had the same reaction today regarding Sanchez. I mean, no surprise that this woman is a buffoon. But between his play early this season and this, all my support for this guy is gone. As far as I'm concerned, Sanchez and ARod can go on a fishing trip and never come back.
    You just know he buys into her Obama bull**** too.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    You just know he buys into her Obama bull**** too.
    Of course he does.

The guy grew up in the NFL with Rex. He thinks he's a good QB, just as Obama does. It's a culture of delusion.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

So let's recap:

1) She retweets a statement that says Romney is a "misogynistic twat", a phrase so ironically meta that it belongs in an MC Escher woodcut.

2) She then pretends that she didn't retweet the statement, blaming it on a twitter bug -- probably after someone close to her told her she's an idiot (Mark Sanchez lying next to her in bed, perhaps).

3) She then admits to retweeting it, saying that it's important to retweet things she vehementy disagrees with because she "respects all Americans" -- except, of course, racist/misogynistic twats like Romney, or stupid people who will vote for him.

And oh btw, she is a co-chair of the Obama campaign.

I am literally losing respect for Sanchez not because of his inconsistent play, but because he gives an airhead like this the time of day.

This is liberalism to me in a nutshell. I'm actually happy about this.

Hope everyone see's it.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Hope everyone see's it.

-
    They may not. They're going to be busy tomorrow looking at this idiotic statement:

On the Daily Show today, President Barack Obama, on the Benghazi murders:

"Here’s what I’ll say. If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal. "

IT'S NOT OPTIMAL.

My Lord. I can hear the apologists scurrying to get in line and explain this away.

Hall Of Fame
    Another reason why we need to move on from Sanchez.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by JetPotato View Post
    They may not. They're going to be busy tomorrow looking at this idiotic statement:

On the Daily Show today, President Barack Obama, on the Benghazi murders:

"Here’s what I’ll say. If four Americans get killed, it’s not optimal. "

IT'S NOT OPTIMAL.

My Lord. I can hear the apologists scurrying to get in line and explain this away.
    That's a step up from "a bump in the road." Now he's rolling out the tough talk.

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Another reason why we need to move on from Sanchez.
    Yes, your QBs latest girlfriend's political slant is a good reason to get rid of him.

Hope everyone see's it.

-
    yeah, because only liberals say stupid offensive things and then try to cover it up. Damn liberals, why do you have to hold the poor good natured conservative down?

She is pretty stupid, and the idea that she has any credibility in a serious political way is mind numbing.

having said that i would listen to her tell me how Stalin was a great humanitarian to hit that.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post

She is pretty stupid, and the idea that she has any credibility in a serious political way is mind numbing.
    Like I said, she's a co-chair of the Obama campaign. She had a primetime speaking slot at the DNC, and she's made at least one commercial for Obama. She definitely has credibility, according to him.

Like I said, she's a co-chair of the Obama campaign. She had a primetime speaking slot at the DNC, and she's made at least one commercial for Obama. She definitely has credibility, according to him.
    I wasn't refuting that, I was agreeing. Eva Longoria as a serious political player is mind numbingly stupid.

although, I would imagine her being there is more of a political move than one where they really look for her input. A pretty and famous hispanic actress is probably the Dems idea of courting the hispanic voter. If they didn't need hispanics to come out and vote in droves she probably isn't around.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

the idea that she has any credibility in a serious political way is mind numbing.

she's a co-chair of the Obama campaign. She had a primetime speaking slot at the DNC, and she's made at least one commercial for Obama. She definitely has credibility, according to him.

Piney?

Co-chair. Speaker. Commercials.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

is probably the Dems idea of courting the hispanic voter.
    How about courting...Americans.

It sounds so smooth rolling off your tongue.

Imagine the opposite. "Its the Republicans way of courting the white voter."

Is that smoove?

-

Piney?

Co-chair. Speaker. Commercials.

-

I don't know how this is confusing. I'll try again. The idea that she HAS credibility in politics is mind numbing. As in she has it with the Dems and it is mind numbing.

I am not refuting it. I am saying stupid Dems and their stupid celebrity spokesperson.

What are you guys not getting.

How about courting...Americans.

It sounds so smooth rolling off your tongue.

Imagine the opposite. "Its the Republicans way of courting the white voter."

Is that smoove?

-
    Not saying I approve. But that's politics. You don't think Romney courted the African American vote at the NAACP? Or the Hispanic vote when he went on Univision?

I know some people here are true believers and can never criticize the party they vote for but I'm criticizing the Dems with both posts. I'm no even voting for Obama.

Jeebus!

although, I would imagine her being there is more of a political move than one where they really look for her input. A pretty and famous hispanic actress is probably the Dems idea of courting the hispanic voter. If they didn't need hispanics to come out and vote in droves she probably isn't around.
    Yet another useful idiot used by the left...

Jets Insider VIP
    besides, who calls a guy a twat? kinda stupid really.

But that's politics. You don't think Romney courted the African American vote at the NAACP? Or the Hispanic vote when he went on Univision?
    That's totally different.

I'm not sure why but someone else will 'splain it.