Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 68

Thread: A Love Letter...

  1. #41
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Sorry to interupt.. But enough is enough pics or gtfo. They always make me post my *****es it's about time u pony up BS artist
    Someone had to say it.

  2. #42
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    pony up BS artist

  3. #43
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    Someone had to say it.
    Why couldn't it have been someone else? That's the issue that I have.

  4. #44
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Why couldn't it have been someone else? That's the issue that I have.
    even a harmless underwear shot of your lady and your ranking here rises right past Peebag

  5. #45
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    even a harmless underwear shot of your lady and your ranking here rises right past Peebag
    Exactly. And, in all seriousness, what's more natural than a nude shot? As God/Nature has made us. It's not like we haven't seen the various parts before, right? What's the big deal? It would be like southside's lady is exiting the shower as we're (collectively) at the sink shaving.

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Exactly. And, in all seriousness, what's more natural than a nude shot? As God/Nature has made us. It's not like we haven't seen the various parts before, right? What's the big deal? It would be like southside's lady is exiting the shower as we're (collectively) at the sink shaving.
    not a big deal. if i was young with a young girl I'd do it.

    I'd have gone into the spin dial of my Led Zep III album and pulled out my "polaroids".

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    pics or....


    just kidding. Amen brother, amen.

    Every thing in life is easier if you have a great partner.
    Hmmm....

    Oh well, to each his own...

  8. #48
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    not a big deal. if i was young with a young girl I'd do it.

    I'd have gone into the spin dial of my Led Zep III album and pulled out my "polaroids".
    Of course. You understand the importance of bonding with your friends, as well as building the self esteem of a lady friend. Lingerie/nude shots are the best way I know of accomplishing this almost immediately.

  9. #49
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,479
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz29hdsmwtu

    For the first time I can safely applaud Hillary Clinton, this story inspired this post...

    this is not political


    Every man needs a great a woman, they are not easy to find but when you do, take it from a guy who has been around a while, grab her and hold on tight.

    My wife has never complained about anything. She has been through a lot, being an athlete, being successful in work, being successful in life, being a fantastic wife, raising a beautiful family, losing a sister while in college, and battling a brain tumor.

    I have no doubt she could run a huge business. She runs our home, organizes her brothers business, keeps us all happy, deals with me, has a huge health issue, and never ever complains, or as Hillary says, "whines."

    When I think about people complaining about ****, when I think about me complaining about ****, I look to her for strength. I come home "whining" often, work is tough, I get up at 5, get home at 7, work hard, eat crow, and try to put what is needed on the table. Could I do that without her...I doubt it. We have two in college right now, she was instrumental in getting them there, I am somewhat successful in business, she was hugely instrumental in making that happen. She never once complained about what I had to do, or me *****ing about what I had to do, she gave up her career to make sure we could have everything we do (of course we discussed this ahead of time). Life is not easy, especially in this day and age, you need an intelligent, strong, fighter on your side, find her and keep her.

    Today is her 49th birthday, a couple of years ago I was not sure we would see this day. I thank God for every day I have with this beautiful, strong, amazing woman, and I am happy to say I think she will be around keeping things in order for a very long time.

    Men of the Hampur, we goof around all the time, but you will know when she comes along...don't wait, don't look further, and don't **** it up.
    :salute:

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Of course. You understand the importance of bonding with your friends, as well as building the self esteem of a lady friend. Lingerie/nude shots are the best way I know of accomplishing this almost immediately.
    it's a new generation of women, they'd be flattered.

    i would have done it back in the day anyway for my friends.

  11. #51
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Why couldn't it have been someone else? That's the issue that I have.
    Hehe.. still now everyone is on board.


  12. #52
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    it's a new generation of women, they'd be flattered.

    i would have done it back in the day anyway for my friends.
    Nude images for today's women would be like them wearing a parka in my day. It's nothing. In fact, most clergy now encourage this behavior.

  13. #53
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    8,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Nude images for today's women would be like them wearing a parka in my day. It's nothing. In fact, most clergy now encourage this behavior.
    I love the angles you guys are taking on this and fully support it.

  14. #54
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I love the angles you guys are taking on this and fully support it.
    If the truth is an "angle", then yes.

    I just called my son's female guidance counselor who fully supports Mrssouthside's tasteful nudes and/or tattered lingerie images on JI.

  15. #55
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,867
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    If the truth is an "angle", then yes. I just called my son's female guidance counselor who fully supports Mrssouthside's tasteful nudes and/or tattered lingerie images on JI.
    Its important to involve the children in these things.

    -

  16. #56
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post
    Its important to involve the children in these things.

    -
    Precisely. One must instruct our youth in the full spectrum of life's enriching beauty and elegance. What better way than hosting a series of nudes on a football messageboard?

  17. #57
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy birfday Mrs. JW, and many more!

  18. #58
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not gonna go over well at all.

  19. #59
    Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    29,956
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Precisely. One must instruct our youth in the full spectrum of life's enriching beauty and elegance. What better way than hosting a series of nudes on a football messageboard?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3pi-6fInng

  20. #60
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Karate Kyle now.... get with the times Dongstar.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us