Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A Love Letter...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

A Love Letter...

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says in a new interview that she can’t stand “whining” by women who are unhappy with the work and family choices they’ve made in life and complain that they have no options.
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz29hdsmwtu

For the first time I can safely applaud Hillary Clinton, this story inspired this post...

this is not political

Every man needs a great a woman, they are not easy to find but when you do, take it from a guy who has been around a while, grab her and hold on tight.

My wife has never complained about anything. She has been through a lot, being an athlete, being successful in work, being successful in life, being a fantastic wife, raising a beautiful family, losing a sister while in college, and battling a brain tumor.

I have no doubt she could run a huge business. She runs our home, organizes her brothers business, keeps us all happy, deals with me, has a huge health issue, and never ever complains, or as Hillary says, "whines."

When I think about people complaining about ****, when I think about me complaining about ****, I look to her for strength. I come home "whining" often, work is tough, I get up at 5, get home at 7, work hard, eat crow, and try to put what is needed on the table. Could I do that without her...I doubt it. We have two in college right now, she was instrumental in getting them there, I am somewhat successful in business, she was hugely instrumental in making that happen. She never once complained about what I had to do, or me *****ing about what I had to do, she gave up her career to make sure we could have everything we do (of course we discussed this ahead of time). Life is not easy, especially in this day and age, you need an intelligent, strong, fighter on your side, find her and keep her.

Today is her 49th birthday, a couple of years ago I was not sure we would see this day. I thank God for every day I have with this beautiful, strong, amazing woman, and I am happy to say I think she will be around keeping things in order for a very long time.

Men of the Hampur, we goof around all the time, but you will know when she comes along...don't wait, don't look further, and don't **** it up.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Great to hear she's feeling well, Joe. A very happy birthday to her.

I got engaged recently. This is good, timely advice.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    pics or....

just kidding. Amen brother, amen.

Every thing in life is easier if you have a great partner.

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Thanks for sharing, God bless....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

thanks fellas, I am a lucky guy

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I know exactly what you mean my friend.

The very best of Birthday wishes from me to your wife, you, and your family brother.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Holy crap.

You are blessed..to know you are blessed.

All Pro
    Hey jetswin im happy as Hell for you. I just grabbed on tight to a new Asian girl she couldn't go if,she wanted too.

Anyhow I saw your thread title and,after starting a nice thread looking for you yesterday morning. Thought you,were in fact responding to it by writing me a love letter. I see now I was mistaken. gfy

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Hey jetswin im happy as Hell for you. I just grabbed on tight to a new Asian girl she couldn't go if,she wanted too.

Anyhow I saw your thread title and,after starting a nice thread looking for you yesterday morning. Thought you,were in fact responding to it by writing me a love letter. I see now I was mistaken. gfy
    lmao

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post

just saw that...

that doesn't make this post any less tremendous lmao

Well said Mr Jetswin. Thanks very much for sharing and a Happy Birthday to her.

Jets Insider VIP
    Congrats... You are a very fortunate man to have such a great wife. Thoughts and prayers regarding her health.

I got remarried about 7 years ago and my wife is great too. She had a tough life. She was the youngest of seven kids and both her parents died when she was two. But she never complains about it. Instead, she busted her ass and made herself very successful.

I was divorced many years ago and the only way I would have decided to get married again was if the perfect woman for me came along.

Fortunately for me, she did. We have a great marriage (almost 7 years) and a beautiful 5 year old son. She was also a great step mom for my older son.

Life is good.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by crossfire View Post
    Congrats... You are a very fortunate man to have such a great wife. Thoughts and prayers regarding her health.

I got remarried about 7 years ago and my wife is great too. She had a tough life. She was the youngest of seven kids and both her parents died when she was two. But she never complains about it. Instead, she busted her ass and made herself very successful.

I was divorced many years ago and the only way I would have decided to get married again was if the perfect woman for me came along.

Fortunately for me, she did. We have a great marriage (almost 7 years) and a beautiful 5 year old son. She was also a great step mom for my older son.

Life is good.

we don't know when we will find them, but we will know when we do

All Pro
    Sounds like an excellent woman...why is she with you?

I can't wait to find myself a good woman....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Sounds like an excellent woman...why is she with you?
    some sort of mixup lol

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    I can't wait to find myself a good woman....

and that would be one too

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    and that would be one too
    Well that wasn't very nice, sir.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Well that wasn't very nice, sir.

I'm rooting for you southie, soon my friend soon

Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    pics or....

just kidding. Amen brother, amen.

Every thing in life is easier if you have a great partner.

notice the choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post

I'm rooting for you southie, soon my friend soon
    We should all be so lucky! It's the old saying, gotta love yourself before you love anyone else. What I can't figure out is, after loving yourself why the heck would you need to someone else to love?

Haha, yeah I got a lady friend going on close to 8 months now. Congrats on having everything you need my man. You probably realize how rare that is at this point in your life.