Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A Love Letter...

Jets Insider VIP
    I posted pictures recently of the new chick. I post,sexy funbags shot with an erotic Asian pose, bent over perhaps, tonight !!! if you just post a picture of your chick in a champion sweater or whatever. Tonight! I just interrupted the princess nap to tell her this. Let's go Southside put up or you become jetsrule
    Last edited by thebigragu; 10-19-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Bewildered Beast
    Definitely not in Kansas anymore.

Jets Insider VIP
    lock and dump. Wow...youse guys really are dicks....

Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    I posted pictures recently of the new chick. I post,sexy funbags shot with an erotic Asian pose, bent over perhaps, tonight !!! if you just post a picture of your chick in a champion sweater or whatever. Tonight! I just interrupted the princess nap to tell her this. Let's go Southside put up or you become jetsrule
    Hmm..... lemme see if I can swing this. For the hampur of course.

Jets Insider VIP
    Great to read your OP, Jetswin. Really happy for you guys.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    lock and dump. Wow...youse guys really are dicks....
    you expected more of us?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    Great to read your OP, Jetswin. Really happy for you guys.
    +1..was nice to have almost a whole page of seriousness

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz29hdsmwtu

For the first time I can safely applaud Hillary Clinton, this story inspired this post...

this is not political

Every man needs a great a woman, they are not easy to find but when you do, take it from a guy who has been around a while, grab her and hold on tight.

My wife has never complained about anything. She has been through a lot, being an athlete, being successful in work, being successful in life, being a fantastic wife, raising a beautiful family, losing a sister while in college, and battling a brain tumor.

I have no doubt she could run a huge business. She runs our home, organizes her brothers business, keeps us all happy, deals with me, has a huge health issue, and never ever complains, or as Hillary says, "whines."

When I think about people complaining about ****, when I think about me complaining about ****, I look to her for strength. I come home "whining" often, work is tough, I get up at 5, get home at 7, work hard, eat crow, and try to put what is needed on the table. Could I do that without her...I doubt it. We have two in college right now, she was instrumental in getting them there, I am somewhat successful in business, she was hugely instrumental in making that happen. She never once complained about what I had to do, or me *****ing about what I had to do, she gave up her career to make sure we could have everything we do (of course we discussed this ahead of time). Life is not easy, especially in this day and age, you need an intelligent, strong, fighter on your side, find her and keep her.

Today is her 49th birthday, a couple of years ago I was not sure we would see this day. I thank God for every day I have with this beautiful, strong, amazing woman, and I am happy to say I think she will be around keeping things in order for a very long time.

Men of the Hampur, we goof around all the time, but you will know when she comes along...don't wait, don't look further, and don't **** it up.
    JW, sorry to hear about all you and your wife have been through, but am so happy that she's better and enjoying her birthday.

Such a great post and a tribute to the both of you. The same can be said the other way for a woman finding the right man to be supportive and to share her life, struggles, and achievements.

Here's to everyone finding that special someone who enriches your life.