Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russell Wilson...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Partially correct. You added your commentary that Tanny & Rex didn't like him.

http://mobile.nj.com/advnj/pm_29222/...tguid=wNirNKNN
    yea here is another link http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...jets-executive

they called him Russell Bradway as a joke that why I have names for both these so called experts I cant understand how screwed up this franchise is why would anybody want these 2 idiots around for another year blow the thing up and get a Bill Polian, Cower somebody who has football knowledge.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post

they called him Russell Bradway as a joke that why I have names for both these so called experts I cant understand how screwed up this franchise is why would anybody want these 2 idiots around for another year blow the thing up and get a Bill Polian, Cower somebody who has football knowledge.
    Yeah I know. Who are they? That doesn't mean Tanny & Rex. It could be Clinkscales, Cohen, scouts, whomever.

I don't want them around but I'm not blaming them for something that they possibly didn't say.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjets1969 View Post

Don't forget that, according to media reports, Polian was shown the door in Indy last year due to the owner being upset with the lack of talent absent Peyton. Team got exposed and only won 2 games. Is that who you want making our decisions?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PMarsico9 View Post
    He stinks .
    Well your posts are invalid for at least the next 12 months.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Right now he is on a high and has done a tremendous job. But we heard the same talk last year about Cam Newton. People are just going nuts way too early (mostly fed by the ESPN hype maschine). Let's see what happens to him over the next few years and then maybe we can put him in the HOF...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Right now he is on a high and has done a tremendous job. But we heard the same talk last year about Cam Newton. People are just going nuts way too early (mostly fed by the ESPN hype maschine). Let's see what happens to him over the next few years and then maybe we can put him in the HOF...
    There is no need to disparage a QB playing this well. The Jets are not worth it, sorry dude. If we put out a player on the field half as good as Wilson, maybe I'd buy this.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    garbage stats. garbage touchdowns at the goal line just like mcelroy. i could play QB for the seahawks and win games with the running game and the defense they have. he's not asked to do anything but NOT lose the game. just like alex smith was before he got benched.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    garbage stats. garbage touchdowns at the goal line just like mcelroy. i could play QB for the seahawks and win games with the running game and the defense they have. he's not asked to do anything but NOT lose the game. just like alex smith was before he got benched.

A Teblow fan referring to other quarterbacks as garbage

Ironing at its finest

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    What is not to harp on? the guy is playing great and nobody even said pro bowl, never mind HOF.

And what is wrong with Cam Newton? his numbers are the same as last year.
    Because his team is not playing as good as he is it is his fault. He has 50% fewer interceptions than last year with a like number of TDs. he has had one interception in the last 200 passes. You make it sound Like people said he was going to be a Brady/Rogers/manning this year.
    Last edited by patman; 12-24-2012 at 09:08 AM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    This thread is priceless. Lynch is having a monster game and Wilson is in talk for rookie of the year all over the place plus seattle's D is on fire. Wonder why some of you guys watch when you watch a game.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I meant lynch is having a monster season, not game but he did have a monster game last night as well.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    You must have not been watching the same game that everyone else watched last night.

The guy was making plays all over the field, converted 3rd down after 3rd down, and threw for 4 TD's.

If that's playing NOT to lose, well then, I don't know what playing to win would look like for RW.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez 3:16 View Post
    You must have not been watching the same game that everyone else watched last night.

The guy was making plays all over the field, converted 3rd down after 3rd down, and threw for 4 TD's.

If that's playing NOT to lose, well then, I don't know what playing to win would look like for RW.
    Exactly, the kid is impressive. Since about week 6 or so, he is the highest rated passer and highest QBR among all QBs. Not saying he is better than Brady, Rodgers, and Peyton, but the way he plays the position lately is remarkable. You don't need 50 pass attempts a game to play QB at a high level. Maybe a guy like Luck does and maybe if you give him 50 throws he does something halfway decent. But Wilson can destroy with you with 20-25 passes and some scrambling. As evidenced last night.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    A Teblow fan referring to other quarterbacks as garbage

Ironing at its finest

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Who said I'm a Tebow fan?

Btw where's your Sanchez avatar? Wear it with pride you clown. I guess you finally realized what I said about that chump is true.