Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Offensive

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    A. If I felt like making the effort (which I don't for you PK, sorry), I could youtube link each of the lines I listed being spoken by a prominant Democrat elected official. Hence, not a strawman.
    You started with a strawman argument and got called out by Piney for it. Nice try, old buddy. But you lose this one handily.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Nice try, old buddy. But you lose this one handily.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    I didn't realize the Bush administration leaked national security secrets. Please share. And Valerie Plame was not a national security secret leaked for political gain so using that example is worthless. Obama's people leaked the existence of a plant in the AQ in Yemen terror group. They leaked the operational details of the Bin Ladin raid including the doctor that helped identify him. They leaked the joint program with the Israelis to cyber attack the Iranian centrifuges using the Flame and Stuxnet viruses. Not to mention Barrys kill list. To equate that to outing a desk jockey CIA agent whose husband had been spreading lies that needed correcting is disingenuous.

Our allies are afraid to share intel with us now because they know that secrets aren't safe here.
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Well considering you listed the "Al Jazeera Bombing" story as one of your examples, and that was supposedly leaked by a British agent.
    none of the others count?

I stand by my statement as you have not effectively argued against it. Obama is Bush/Bush is Obama

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    Obama is Bush/Bush is Obama
    I agree with this in many ways, generally. They do differ in many specifics (like intentions IMO), but in the overal big picture....yep, pretty much the same end results.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with this in many ways, generally. They do differ in many specifics (like intentions IMO), but in the overal big picture....yep, pretty much the same end results.
    and I voted for both of them...I have an awesome track record.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piney View Post
    and I voted for both of them...I have an awesome track record.
    Now you know why I've yet to vote in an election despite being far to close to 40 years old. I reject the "lesser of two evils" idea.

Makes this election a difficult one, as I plan to vote, but have little to put my faith in.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now you know why I've yet to vote in an election despite being far to close to 40 years old. I reject the "lesser of two evils" idea.

Makes this election a difficult one, as I plan to vote, but have little to put my faith in.
    It is tough, like I said, I am voting for Gary Johnson.

9/11, The financial crisis, the bailouts, Obamacare, and Iraq.....

you're welcome.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any vote not for Romney is a vote for B. Hussein and any of his disastrous practices policies or ideals.

^^^ Couldn't be any simpler or easier to grasp, even for malleable crypto-liberal minds.