Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tweets, Updates & Info - 10.19.12

Tweets, Updates & Info - 10.19.12

Rich Cimini @RichCimini
    W2W4: Jets at Patriots: FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The Jets feel good about themselves after an easy win over th... http://t.co/O4L7UOMX #nyj

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr
    McKnight has a helmet with him during stretching period. We’ll see if he hops in during practice. #nyj #jets

McKnight is practicing with the backs. Don’t see a limp either. #jets #nyj

Sione Po’uha practicing with the d line again. #jets #nyj

Eric smith has a helmet on and is practicing, interesting. #jets #nyj

Jane McManus @janesports
    Jets practice: No sign of Powell (shoulder) or Ellis (knee). S. Hill (hamstring) and B. Thomas (hammy) working out on sideline. #NFL

Seth Walder @SethWalderNYDN
    Joe McKnight is in for positional drills. #nyj
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-19-2012 at 11:28 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    McKnight's playing Sunday.

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr
    Feel like #jets will stick w/ same d-line as they did last week even if Sione is healthy. Givems them versatility vs pats no huddle #nyj

Ah, yes. Thanks for some of you reminding me: Did not see Tebow with the RBs during positional drills. #Jets #nyj
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-19-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AbstraKt View Post
    Conor Orr @ConorTOrr
    Feel like #jets will stick w/ same d-line as they did last week even if Sione is healthy. Givems them versatility vs pats no huddle #nyj

Ah, yes. Thanks for some of you reminding me: Did not see Tebow with the RBs during positional drills. #Jets #nyj
    And an interior pass rush

Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    And an interior pass rush
    Lets hope that Mankins can't play, he's been pretty beat up this year & has missed a game.
    Coples could crush the pocket if Logan can't go.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk
    Patriots get Aaron Hernandez and Logan Mankins back at practice wp.me/p14QSB-64bY

Patriots get Aaron Hernandez and Logan Mankins back at practice
    The Patriots should have tight end Aaron Hernandez and guard Logan Mankins against the Jets this Sunday.

Both players returned to practice on Friday, which likely means their absence on Thursday was maintenance to make sure both players were well enough to play in Week Seven. Hernandez skipped one day of practice last week before making his return from a sprained ankle and scored a touchdown against the Seahawks. The question for this week isn’t whether he will play as much as it is how much he’ll play. If his playing time rises from last week, it will be a good sign that Hernandez is back on track or very close.

Mankins has been dealing with calf and hip injuries and he’ll likely be practicing on a limited basis all season in order to keep him on the field come Sunday. He’s already missed one game this year, so even that might not be enough to keep the team from having to replace Mankins down the road.

Mike Rodak of ESPNBoston.com reported that safety Steve Gregory, running back Brandon Bolden and linebacker Tracy White weren’t seen at practice capping a full week without practice for all three of them.

Jane McManus @janesports
    Jets LB Bryan Thomas said he is playing this week, "I'm up," he said. Has been out with hamstring injury. #NFL

Dennis Waszak Jr. @DWAZ73
    Tebow was asked if there's anything team can expect him NOT to do: "Umm, rush the passer?" #Jets

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr
    Tebow said the thought process behind trademarking Tebowing was to control how it was used #jets #nyj

Tebow said that he knows he won't be used to rush the passer, otherwise... #jets #nyj
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-19-2012 at 01:24 PM.

Jets RapidReports @CBSJets
    Ummm... @CBSPats RB Stevan Ridley has unit wearing adult onesies in locker room to build chemistry cbsprt.co/QwKdDE

There's a different kind of team building taking place within the walls of Gillette Stadium -- one that involves grown men walking around in pajamas intended for infants.

The New England Patriots running backs have taken to dressing up in … adult onesies.

“I had to get them into the running backs room and have them try ‘em out,” Stevan Ridley said. “It's just kind of a small joke, put some smiles on the faces in the locker room. It's a team thing,”

It's more than a small joke for Ridley. He owns six different “Teletubbie outfits,” as he calls them, and would like the opportunity to endorse the product, made by California Christiania Republic.

"If they call, I'd be all over it, man," Ridley said. "We're working on it. We're working on it."

Next up on Ridley's list, though, is getting coach Bill Belichick into a onesie.

“I'm trying, man,” Ridley said. “I'm gonna do my job and try, let's put it that way.”

Maybe it's best for the rest of the world if Ridley fails at his mission.
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-19-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Jake Steinberg @Steiny31
    Rex has something up his sleeve for this weekend. Almost every single one of you will be thoroughly surprised. #StayTuned

Kenrick Ellis, Sione, Powell, Eric Smith are all doubtful. #nyj

Gates, McKnight and Mangold are questionable. #nyj

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN
    RB Joe McKnight didn’t practice today and is listed as questionable (high ankle sprain). #nyj

HUH?

Jane McManus @janesports
    Jets Probable: Thomas, Scott, Sanchez, Pace, Moore, Slauson, Kerley, Keller, Hill, Landry. Mangold is questionable. #Jets #NFL

“We’re going down there confident and like I said first day we’re going to take our swing” Ryan on Jets heading to Patriots. #NFL #Jets

DeMaurice Smith @DeSmithNFLPA
    I have been in touch with Roger. He has formally notified me that he will rescued himself. Paul Tagliabue will step in.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
    In addition to the bombshell on Tagliabue stepping in for Goodell on bounty appeal, penalty for Redskins handling of RG3 concussion coming..
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-19-2012 at 01:52 PM.

McKnight will be a game-time decision, says Rex. #nyj

Dennis Waszak Jr. @DWAZ73
    Rex says McKnight will likely be a game-time decision, and Mangold is questionable but has been listed as such past two weeks & played.

My guess is McKnight will play, but will probably be limited. Think Cromartie will be the primary KR for #Jets.

Jane McManus @janesports
    Ryan said Jets wouldn't risk Sione Po'uha's longterm health unless he's completely ready to go. #Jets #NFL

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr
    Rex had been picking Tebow's brain RE: McDaniels, helped give them a look on scout team at QB. #jets #nyj
    Last edited by AbstraKt; 10-19-2012 at 01:55 PM.

DeMaurice Smith @DeSmithNFLPA
    I have been in touch with Roger. He has formally notified me that he will rescued himself. Paul Tagliabue will step in.

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
    In addition to the bombshell on Tagliabue stepping in for Goodell on bounty appeal, penalty for Redskins handling of RG3 concussion coming..

Not shocked about this, I mean Revis was listed as "mild concussion" & didn't play, RG3 was absolutely ROCKED & he's back running around within the week?

All Pro
    Rex has something up his sleeve for this weekend. Almost every single one of you will be thoroughly surprised.
    What? Winning the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    What? Winning the game?
    No huddle fast paced defense. We aren't even going to wait for them to snap the ball.

Jets Insider VIP
    Ummm... @CBSPats RB Stevan Ridley has unit wearing adult onesies in locker room to build chemistry cbsprt.co/QwKdDE

One can only imagine the espn..nfln..sny...local media...realists....etc. UPROAR about dysfunctional out of control circus conduct if this occured in the Jet locker room...

In Sucksboro its brilliant team building by the genius BB

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Conor Orr @ConorTOrr
    WowRT @shalisemyoung: Chandler Jones today: #Jets showed "a lot of interest"what he didn't say: Rex told him tm would pick him got overruled

Kristian Dyer @KristianRDyer
    Congrats to Shonn Greene, who was awarded the FedEx Gorund NFL Player of the Week award for his 161 yards and 3 RDs against the Colts.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    One can only imagine the espn..nfln..sny...local media...realists....etc. UPROAR about dysfunctional out of control circus conduct if this occured in the Jet locker room...

In Sucksboro its brilliant team building by the genius BB

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    OMG, give it up. Nobody feels bad for the Jets.

You are the new breed of SOJF. The one that blames the media for everything. And cries that the Jets don't get treated fairly.

Take it for what is worth:

Chandler Jones today: #Jets showed "a lot of interest" in him. what he didn't say: Rex told him NYJ would draft him. Rex was overruled.
    https://twitter.com/shalisemyoung/st...67859602456576

Hall Of Fame

Why is Albert Breer standing like that? He is a dude. Isn't he?