Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dink and dunk Brady not clutch

Numbers never lie but people who use them do...

Common sense should say when you have one of the top offenses in the NFL year after year, and the winning record the Patriots do...it's COMMON to have more late losses than comebacks....unless you go perfect.

Patriots rarely trail in the 4th quarter. Of course the only way to beat us is if we "give up" the lead and teams stop Brady late. It's not like we get blown out often...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Numbers never lie but people who use them do...

Common sense should say when you have one of the top offenses in the NFL year after year, and the winning record the Patriots do...it's COMMON to have more late losses than comebacks....unless you go perfect.

Patriots rarely trail in the 4th quarter. Of course the only way to beat us is if we "give up" the lead and teams stop Brady late. It's not like we get blown out often...
    Well, you also have to consider Brady's low completion percentage. That is an individual variable and harder to explain. To me, it says that he gets a bit physically tired during a game. Not as sharp after the first few times through the batting order so-to-speak. He's not as young anymore - so that could make some real sense.

And that's also the point I've been making elsewhere - you beat the Pats late.

Rookie
    And I wish we have a QB not clutch like Brady.

I hope Coples uses Bradys head as drilling bit Sunday & strikes oil!

These Pats fans that still believe its the "system" & if Brady goes down it will be like 2008 gotta be smoking something.

Can u imagine this Pats defense if they had to be on the field as long as most Ds in the NFL?
    The amount of pressure there offense takes off of them is unquantifiable.
    The only reason they get the TOs is that when you have a lead it's much easier tee off on the opposing offense.

The un-clutch Brady leads the Pats' pathetic offense who have gained 440+ yards in 3 straight games.

Damn he sucks so bad.

Oh, and he's ghey....(married the richest supermodel in the world just to hide it.)

Eva Longoria is a moron, she cares more about Pro-Abortion than she does about our Economy. She probably doesn't really care too much about the Middle Class since she is doing fine while the rest of us our struggling. If President Obama was a good President he would have fired/laid her off since she re-tweeted or posted accusations of Governor Mitt Romney being a racist without any facts to back it up.

When people throw wild accusations out like that, I question if they are the real racists. Why is Mark Sanchez even with her anyways, she is around 11 years older than him and her personality seems obnoxious. Anyone who says its because of her looks obviously haven't seen Eva Longoria without her makeup on.

I couldn't post this on the correct topic because it said I didn't have permission.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    The un-clutch Brady leads the Pats' pathetic offense who have gained 440+ yards in 3 straight games.

Damn he sucks so bad.

Oh, and he's ghey....(married the richest supermodel in the world just to hide it.)

He sounds pretty great! And your team is one of the best ever, a flawless diamond with the worlds best coach and owner.

So I wonder what else you're making up for, trolling around Jets boards insatiably?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by child please View Post
    Dink and dunk Brady not clutch
    Since when do "dink and dunk" QB's lead the entire NFL in passing yardage?

And only Peyton Manning has more 4th quarter comebacks than Brady.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    Eva Longoria is a moron, she cares more about Pro-Abortion than she does about our Economy. She probably doesn't really care too much about the Middle Class since she is doing fine while the rest of us our struggling. If President Obama was a good President he would have fired/laid her off since she re-tweeted or posted accusations of Governor Mitt Romney being a racist without any facts to back it up.

When people throw wild accusations out like that, I question if they are the real racists. Why is Mark Sanchez even with her anyways, she is around 11 years older than him and her personality seems obnoxious. Anyone who says its because of her looks obviously haven't seen Eva Longoria without her makeup on.

I couldn't post this on the correct topic because it said I didn't have permission.
    And now with any luck, you'll be losing your permission to post at this thread too

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post

Yes, Brady has one more 4th qtr comeback than the great Drew Bledsoe . Right in front of Eli Manning - who has a couple nice ones of his own
    And look down there at the bottom, recently hatched Russell Wison is just starting to feather his nest.

Btw - Payton has a whole seasons worth of victories as 4th qtr comebacks over Brady - they are hardly neck-and-neck.

Where were you trying to post this? The Mod Lounge?

You really are the must homer fan ive ever come into to contact with when your tightends and your 1 good reciver gets yac for might have something to do with it.

Hall Of Fame

lol.

this place rules.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    You really are the must homer fan ive ever come into to contact with when your tightends and your 1 good reciver gets yac for might have something to do with it.
    Yep, all Brady needs to do is throw 3-yard passes to Gronk, Hernandez and Welker and all their YAC is why Brady leads the NFL in passing yardage.

IDK man

To be fair, he still had to lead them down the field into scoring range in 2 if their SB wins. And in the SB's that they lost, he kinda did his part. In the 1st one against the Giants, he led them down the field to score a touchdown and in the 2nd loss if Wes Welker catches that pass it's basically game over.

Plus I looked it up, and Brady is 6th all time on game winning drives.

1) Dan Marino
    2) Peyton Manning
    3) John Elway
    4) Brett Favre
    5) Warren Moon
    6) Tom Brady

It's kinda hard to say somebody ain't clutch when only 5 QB's have more game winning drives then him, and all 5 of them are HOF'ers

I like Obama.

I couldn't post this on the correct topic because I didn't want to get yelled at and called bad names.

How many of those 4th quarter comebacks were during the decade of cheating????

And throwing 42 bubble screens to Welker and TE's and letting them do all the work, that's how.

This is exactly why right now I'm not big on dumping Sanchez and drafting a QB in the 1st round with "elite" potential, since that's what everybody wants.

Looking at the bigger picture part of the issue has to do with how the Pats have been built the last few teams. They are pass heavy and have had a poor secondary.

They cant run to kill the clock & once the other team gets the ball they have a chance.

Another example of today's b/s ideology in the NFL that "QB's should get most of the credit and most of the blame"
    Last edited by King P; 10-19-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by King P View Post
    IDK man

To be fair, he still had to lead them down the field into scoring range in 2 if their SB wins.
    There is no doubt Brady is a 1st ballot HOF'er.

There is also no doubt that he isn't as great as he used to be - in a decline phase. So there it is, are the Jets crafty enough - not even a question of good - to try and take advantage of that, this time, up in NE? I hope so - I think it can be done.