Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So, now what? -- Yankees 2013 roster

Rivera coming back next season. As much as I liked the Soriano signing and it basically saved our season last year I actually think the Yankees should let him go. Bring back Joba with the arbitration and he and Robertson are the insurance policy/setup men in case Mo can't get it done for 1 more season.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Drama View Post
    Justin Upton on Arizona would be an incredible fit for RF. He's been in trade rumors on and off for a while now. Depending on what they can do, I would have no problem rejecting Granderson's option and playing Gardner in CF. Having an A+ defensive CF, and a guy who can steal 50 bases would be an incredible plus for this team.
    This I have wanted Justin for 2 seasons now

Quote Originally Posted by ucrenegade View Post
    This I have wanted Justin for 2 seasons now
    Agree on Upton.

Yankees appear interested in catcher Mike Napoli

All Pro
    if the marlins really want to get rid of players they need to deal stanton to the yankees..........then the yankees need to trade for upton

so the yanks outfield will be granderson, justin upton, and stanton i will take that outfield. Granderson will be gone next year and we can bring up mason williams.

outfields of mason,justin, and stanton for 3 years on decent contracts from 2014-2017 and beyond i will take will leave alot of money they can put in pitching.

if the marlins really want to get rid of players they need to deal stanton to the yankees..........then the yankees need to trade for upton

so the yanks outfield will be granderson, justin upton, and stanton i will take that outfield. Granderson will be gone next year and we can bring up mason williams.

outfields of mason,justin, and stanton for 3 years on decent contracts from 2014-2017 and beyond i will take will leave alot of money they can put in pitching.
    Stanton is cheap and under team control, and a stud. No way they move him. Hes exactly the player they want to keep.

All League

Stanton would cost any team a huge price in players. Think 5 or so top level prospects. He's cheap and under control for awhile still.

Jets Insider VIP
    Cashman should be picking up King Felix for the rote and Pujols, Stanton and Miguel Cabrera for the batting order any day now...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2