Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4 PM kick off, we're ***ed

4 PM kick off, we're ***ed

like we had a chance anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Chupa View Post
    like we had a chance anyway.
    Are they wearing green or white pants? My guess is they'll go green pants because they haven't worn them all year and they love to lose in them, but maybe they'll go with the proper white on white?

Basically!!! Im prepared for the worst i can tell u that. jets will see them again soon!!! I wouldnt want to b miami if jets lose to NE..

Jets Insider VIP
    Another quality thread.

All Pro
    Oh man not 4pm. The Jets should be in bed by that time. Now we don't have a chance.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Correlation?

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfan16 View Post
    Are they wearing green or white pants? My guess is they'll go green pants because they haven't worn them all year and they love to lose in them, but maybe they'll go with the proper white on white?
    I wonder what the green pants look like now that Nike makes them. I hope they are not the same Army green the jerseys are.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    I wonder what the green pants look like now that Nike makes them. I hope they are not the same Army green the jerseys are.
    You mean you wonder what colors they are.

maybe they are zubaz style or camo.

All Pro
    They might be considered camo because they have to be at least three different shades of green to match the Jerseys.

I heard there are no green pants this year.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Correlation?
    Dunno, other than the Jets have got the crap kicked out of them the last umpteen "big" televised games. While this one wont quite be a nationally televised game, its definitely going to be the CBS late game most people are watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibby View Post
    I heard there are no green pants this year.
    Any news on the sock patterns? double stripe tends to lean towards a better offensive day, whilst the triple stripe bodes well for the D

Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    They might be considered camo because they have to be at least three different shades of green to match the Jerseys.
    the new jerseys arent all that bad but the quilt patchwork looks wet at times. im holding off buying an authentic elite for that very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Dunno, other than the Jets have got the crap kicked out of them the last umpteen "big" televised games. While this one wont quite be a nationally televised game, its definitely going to be the CBS late game most people are watching.

Any news on the sock patterns? double stripe tends to lean towards a better offensive day, whilst the triple stripe bodes well for the D
    Folks over at Florham Park ignored my detailed missive outlining the aerodynamics, breathability and overall fashion smarts of outfitting the team in an all-green unitard with built in support hose. Natural fibers, of course.

Looking forward to 30 minutes of Jets football.

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    Folks over at Florham Park ignored my detailed missive outlining the aerodynamics, breathability and overall fashion smarts of outfitting the team in an all-green unitard with built in support hose. Natural fibers, of course.
    Wool can be so breathable when spun accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    This is true. But it was also on a 4pm start that Sanchez had (IMO) his best regular-season game as a pro against the Pats.

I'm going with that as my non-sensical contribution to a nonsense thread.

FWIW we wore pickle pants when we beat them in the playoffs 2 years ago in foxboro ...

Quote Originally Posted by LIDeadHead View Post
    Looking forward to 30 minutes of Jets football.
    More like 30 seconds.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    the new jerseys arent all that bad but the quilt patchwork looks wet at times. im holding off buying an authentic elite for that very reason.
    I don't sweat in my Jerseys. In fact I always wear a shirt under them. I'm hoping they change the color next year back to forest green.