Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Solder still starting at LT?

Is Solder still starting at LT?

If he is OH BOY is Brady in for a long day Coples wll have a FIELD DAY against Solder. Patriots haven't seen much of Coples but I have feeling its a name they'll never want to hear again after sunday.

All League
    OH BOY!

Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    If he is OH BOY is Brady in for a long day Coples wll have a FIELD DAY against Solder. Patriots haven't seen much of Coples but I have feeling its a name they'll never want to hear again after sunday.
    Think Coples will actually START the game this Sunday? What happens to him if the Pats go hurry up? Think he can last two whole series before he has to take a quarter off?

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    Think Coples will actually START the game this Sunday? What happens to him if the Pats go hurry up? Think he can last two whole series before he has to take a quarter off?
    Yeah he will last week was his first start and he got 2 sacks on Luck and the Colts ran no huddle as well. Turned ok for us if you ask me

Yeah he will last week was his first start and he got 2 sacks on Luck and the Colts ran no huddle as well. Turned ok for us if you ask me
    Yup. Playing the Colts will be JUST LIKE playing the Pats. You should be looking forward to a great day.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yup. Playing the Colts will be JUST LIKE playing the Pats. You should be looking forward to a great day.

Actually, the Colts defense is far superior than the Swiss Cheese playing in Foxboro these days

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Their D isn't the problem.

Not exacty the same Luck has balls and stays in the the pocket and steps into his throws Brady turns into a ***** after he gets hit. The speed of our defense is the best its been since Rex has been here also looking forward to Landry smacking Woodhead and Welker around a bit too

Is the Jets LT who gave up 4 sacks in one game to Andre Carter last year still starting?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Is the Jets LT who gave up 4 sacks in one game to Andre Carter last year still starting?
    You mean the one who will be getting TE help while yours go deep because there is no one else to catch the ball in NE? Hmm, well I guess Andre Carter is going to have a big game for you guys then. I hope your rookie backs know how to pick up a blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    You mean the one who will be getting TE help while yours go deep because there is no one else to catch the ball in NE? Hmm, well I guess Andre Carter is going to have a big game for you guys then. I hope your rookie backs know how to pick up a blitz.
    From your mouth to Gods ears. Blitz, blitz, and blitz some more. Brady has no idea what to do when blitzed. Especially when drawn up by the world best defensive coach, Rex Ryan.

Is the Jets LT who gave up 4 sacks in one game to Andre Carter last year still starting
    So your comparing last year to now?? LOL yeah Dbrick is still starting and playing pretty damn well actully Sachez has been sacked 10 times to Bradys 13. and with Keller and Hill healthy only going to make our offense better.

So your comparing last year to now?? LOL yeah Dbrick is still starting and playing pretty damn well actully Sachez has been sacked 10 times to Bradys 13. and with Keller and Hill healthy only going to make our offense better.
    OH BOY. Patriots haven't seen much of Hill but I have feeling its a name they'll never want to hear again after sunday.

Veteran
    From your mouth to Gods ears. Blitz, blitz, and blitz some more. Brady has no idea what to do when blitzed. Especially when drawn up by the world best defensive coach, Rex Ryan.
    No I know - your guy is perfect. That's why you are 3-3. That's why he's been sacked 13 times - 3 times more than Mark Sanchez.

Brady is real good at avoiding sacks because he knows that he has a glass jaw. I'd learn to run around the ring too if that were the case. Let's find out how well 36-yr-old Brady can run around then . . .

The recent late-game stats seem to show that he wears down as the game goes on. Lower 4th qtr completion percentage than Mark Sanchez since 2009 if I read that stat correctly. So knock him around, run him around. He's starting to have a little bit of Jeff George in him . . .
    Last edited by adpz; 10-19-2012 at 07:06 PM.

All Pro
    Three or four good hits on Brady in the 1st quarter will really change the game.

Despite what Pats fans here say, Solder is not that good and I think he can be exploited one-on-one.

Bewildered Beast
    Chippy.

Quote Originally Posted by adpz View Post
    No I know - your guy is perfect. That's why you are 3-3. That's why he's been sacked 13 times - 3 times more than Mark Sanchez.

Brady is real good at avoiding sacks because he knows that he has a glass jaw. I'd learn to run around the ring too if that were the case. Let's find out how well 36-yr-old Brady can run around then . . .

The recent late-game stats seem to show that he wears down as the game goes on. Lower 4th qtr completion percentage than Mark Sanchez since 2009 if I read that stat correctly. So knock him around, run him around. He's starting to have a little bit of Jeff George in him . . .
    I know I'm talking smack so I expect the same in return, but what's truly funny is I laid off the tweaking on this site after week 4 when just about everyone here was ready to jump off a bridge and calling for the firing of the QB, the OC, Rex, Tanny, hell even Woody. Every thread here was a variation of the Jets Suck at everything. But now, you beat the Colts...the F'N COLTS, and your team is a world beater again. Too funny. people ask why we chowds hang out here. It's for times like these. You can't write a better plot. Once the inevitable loss comes on Sunday, I'll back off on the smack talk like before. Most of the chest thumpers will disappear anyway, and those that stay will self flagellate better than I ever could anyway.

OH BOY. Patriots haven't seen much of Hill but I have feeling its a name they'll never want to hear again after sunday.
    Is that before or after he burns mcshorty?? LOL he's a rookie and has more touchdowns then Welker and the same amount as the all mighty Gronk

Jets Insider VIP
    remember the smack just two years ago about how McToasty was the steal of the entire draft and probably the next Ty Law if not the next Ronnie Lott or Deion Sanders

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheMikeIsHot View Post
    Three or four good hits on Brady in the 1st quarter will really change the game.

Despite what Pats fans here say, Solder is not that good and I think he can be exploited one-on-one.

Soldier Boy?