Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This is for the Patriot trolls who say we say we can't run on them

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    *talks big about what we can do to another team*

*evidence is a video from 2 years ago when we were a better team*

Oh, son. You didn't think this thread through, did you?...
    F*ck the Pats!! Stop acting weak!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2jAwiq6YsE

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    You are what you are, we are 3-3 and they are 3-3...going into the game we are equals

My biggest concern is that we are looking past the Pats* thinking about the Dolphins. This has trap written all over it!

Quote Originally Posted by JetsFanatic View Post
    F*ck the Pats!! Stop acting weak!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2jAwiq6YsE
    I'm not acting weak, I'm just not being a delusional homer.

If you honestly think we're in any way equal to the Patriots, you're gonna be VERY disappointed tomorrow.

My biggest concern is that we are looking past the Pats* thinking about the Dolphins. This has trap written all over it!
    LoL

I'm not acting weak, I'm just not being a delusional homer.

If you honestly think we're in any way equal to the Patriots, you're gonna be VERY disappointed tomorrow.
    And if we play a great game and actually win you will feel a big Dlck, and you will deserve it...

Why would we be looking past NE? Put the green drank down, man.

Why would we be looking past NE? Put the green drank down, man.
    I think its called sarcasm, dude, wake up

And if we play a great game and actually win you will feel a big Dlck, and you will deserve it...
    Why would I feel like a dick? Because I'm being realistic?

Who's gonna have this "great game", hmm? Greene? Sanchez? Tebow? lol, you guys really need to get a grip.

I swear, they beat ONE bad team and our fans all of a sudden think we're world-beaters.

All League

Who's gonna have this "great game", hmm? Greene? Sanchez? Tebow? lol, you guys really need to get a grip.

I swear, they beat ONE bad team and our fans all of a sudden think we're world-beaters.
    we need two guys to have a big game and it's a win. Cro? Sanchez? Grimey? Keller? Coples? Maybin?

just 2.

Ok, so you know the outcome of every game before its played? Why aren't you a billionaire? There's alot of money in that, ya know...I'm not guaranteeing a victory but we have a chance to win, otherwise why play the game, take off your dress and high hells and man up already, WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    we need two guys to have a big game and it's a win. Cro? Sanchez? Grimey? Keller? Coples? Maybin?

just 2.
    You think Brady and Company are afraid of any of those guys? Haha, oh boy.

Somehow, I get this feeling that Brady, Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker will give us a harder time than Luck, Wayne, and.........well, I don't even know who else they have.

I'm all for us having a great game and getting a big win, but I also realize it's highly unlikely.

Somehow, I get this feeling that Brady, Gronk, Hernandez, and Welker will give us a harder time than Luck, Wayne, and.........well, I don't even know who else they have.

I'm all for us having a great game and getting a big win, but I also realize it's highly unlikely.
    Thats how I feel also, but we don't have to surrender before the game is played, do we?

Ok, so you know the outcome of every game before its played? Why aren't you a billionaire? There's alot of money in that, ya know...I'm not guaranteeing a victory but we have a chance to win, otherwise why play the game, take off your dress and high hells and man up already, WTF!
    Where did I say anything like that? What about this team has shown you that we'll be competitive against NE?

We beat the lolBills, Dolphins (who gave the game away twice), and a rookie QB. Wow, we're legit contenders.

All I'm saying is that if you think we're gonna do to NE what we did last week to the Colts, you might want to keep plenty of Alcohol on hand tomorrow.

Thats how I feel also, but we don't have to surrender before the game is played, do we?
    How am I surrendering? Again, you're taking me being realistic as saying we're gonna get blown out 90-3.

All League

didn't say that, just not ready to chalk it up as a loss. if we win, I'm saying that it'll be because of a couple guys having an unexpectedly good game. see?

Where did I say anything like that? What about this team has shown you that we'll be competitive against NE?

We beat the lolBills, Dolphins (who gave the game away twice), and a rookie QB. Wow, we're legit contenders.

All I'm saying is that if you think we're gonna do to NE what we did last week to the Colts, you might want to keep plenty of Alcohol on hand tomorrow.
    Noone said we have to romp them like we romped the Bills, we just need to score more than them

Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    didn't say that, just not ready to chalk it up as a loss. if we win, I'm saying that it'll be because of a couple guys having an unexpectedly good game. see?
    I'm not chalking it up as a loss either. I just happen to realize if we can get owned by Alex Smith and Company, I'm not going to be looking at this game with much hope.

Our D just isn't what it once was, and Sanchez is little more than a game-manager with virtually no weapons to work with. I just don't see how you can win against a team like NE with nothing to work with.

Noone said we have to romp them like we romped the Bills, we just need to score more than them
    Brady, Ridley, Gronk, Welker, Hernandez, Lloyd vs our D.

Sanchez, Tebow, Greene, Hill, Kerley, Keller, Schillens vs their D.

Somehow, I don't see us being able to keep up with their offense.

I'm not chalking it up as a loss either. I just happen to realize if we can get owned by Alex Smith and Company, I'm not going to be looking at this game with much hope.

Our D just isn't what it once was, and Sanchez is little more than a game-manager with virtually no weapons to work with. I just don't see how you can win against a team like NE with nothing to work with.
    Yea but we can just as easily look at how we almost beat what many consider the best team in the NFL, Houston...we have keller and Hill getting healthier every day, Kerley, a better blocking back in Hilliard, Jason Hill has looked good as has Cumberland, Greene looked like he was a step faster , if McKnight can't play we have Grimes ready for his opprtunity, we have weapons all over the field, every week is different and hopefully offensively and defensively we've turned a corner and are improving, stranger things have happened then us beating the Patriots in a regular season game, no?