Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: This is for the Patriot trolls who say we say we can't run on them

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post

10Penny, you 'mirin my rustling skills?
    Lol see ? Tryin hard. Go make some more meme's and try and impress other people. Actually you know what ? The Dolphins game is one week from today, I'm surprised you didn't make a JETSvs.DOLPHINS gameday thread yet haha.

Go Jets !

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    Lol see ? Tryin hard. Go make some more meme's and try and impress other people. Actually you know what ? The Dolphins game is one week from today, I'm surprised you didn't make a JETSvs.DOLPHINS gameday thread yet haha.

Go Jets !
    Who am I trying to impress? Most people here don't even know what the hell it is, lol. 10Penny's like the only one here that I've seen who knows memes and such. And as for the GT, I made it a few hours ago. Few hours != a week. Oh son, you gotta step up your game.

Last edited by McGinley; 10-21-2012 at 08:49 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Bandit View Post
    Where did I say SOJF? And if all the media, football fans, and your own fans don't believe in you (including you), then yeah, they have a "Us against the world" mentality, son.
    If you hate the team so much why in the world do you subject yourself to this? The Giants will welcome you in brother. We happen to think the Jets are lovable underdogs, and they have a lot of young talent that is just starting to come together. If they lose they'll go down fighting, and I'll go down fighting with them. Does it really help you to go on relating your worst fears in public like this? Did no one really ever teach you not to show your weaknesses? There are reasons to be optimistic. The Pats are 3-3 and have played an easier schedule than us to this point. The Jets are learning to play without Santonio, and Revis, and a new offense. The lines are starting to gel, and Rex has returned to his crazy derfensive mastermind ways the last two weeks. If they lose you get to say I told you so. Does that really make you feel good? I'll never understand how you guys can be adamant about how much prettier someone else's girlfriend is. When the Jets blossom we will all remember this and there will be no room for you on the wagon.

Sorry Bandit. This was for McG and his Giant Pats envy
    Last edited by NY's stepchild; 10-21-2012 at 08:50 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who am I trying to impress? Most people here don't even know what the hell it is, lol. 10Penny's like the only one here that I've seen who knows memes and such. And as for the GT, I made it a few hours ago. Few hours != a week. Oh son, you gotta step up your game.

i know memes. y u no include me?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama View Post
    So, what's your excuse?

-

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    i know memes. y u no include me?
    Mentioning Stanner? Ain't nobody got time for dat!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    If you hate the team so much why in the world do you subject yourself to this? The Giants will welcome you in brother. We happen to think the Jets are lovable underdogs, and they have a lot of young talent that is just starting to come together. If they lose they'll go down fighting, and I'll go down fighting with them. Does it really help you to go on relating your worst fears in public like this? Did no one really ever teach you not to show your weaknesses? There are reasons to be optimistic. The Pats are 3-3 and have played an easier schedule than us to this point. The Jets are learning to play without Santonio, and Revis, and a new offense. The lines are starting to gel, and Rex has returned to his crazy derfensive mastermind ways the last two weeks. If they lose you get to say I told you so. Does that really make you feel good? I'll never understand how you guys can be adamant about how much prettier someone else's girlfriend is. When the Jets blossom we will all remember this and there will be no room for you on the wagon.

Sorry Bandit. This was for McG and his Giant Pats envy
    Recognizing that those teams are superior doesn't mean I'm envious.

Once again, we see what SAR has done to this forum. The second you don't ball-wash the team, you're told to get out and go support another team. It's very similar to when someone expresses an opinion about the U.S that isn't "WE'RE #1! USA! USA! USA!" and are told "Well, if you duhn like it, then yer can just GEEEEEEEEEET OUUUUUUT! HERP DERP!".

Why is it so extreme with you guys all the time? I'm sorry that I don't think we should be ball-washing our team and calling out fans of better teams. That doesn't mean that I want us to lose or anything stupid like that. I mean, from the sounds of it, it's like you think I'm hoping we get slammed as hard as possible today. Why? Because I don't think we'll win? Because I don't have confidence in this team against better teams? Well, sorry. I didn't know I had to bury my head in the sand to please people around here.
    Last edited by McGinley; 10-21-2012 at 09:04 AM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Recognizing that those teams are superior doesn't mean I'm envious.

Once again, we see what SAR has done to this forum. The second you don't ball-wash the team, you're told to get out and go support another team. It's very similar to when someone expresses an opinion about the U.S that isn't "WE'RE #1! USA! USA! USA!" and are told "Well, if you duhn like it, then yer can just GEEEEEEEEEET OUUUUUUT! HERP DERP!".

Why is it so extreme with you guys all the time?
    You are not here predicting a Jets loss. Your here calling out real fans for being optimistic. " The Jets are not loveable underdogs like the Giants. They are a joke." If you love the Giants go be with the ones you love. Now you're going to start bashing the United States where if you don't like something you can actually say something about it and work to change it. Same thing. If you want to talk about policies go ahead, but if you don't like the concept, or the country, good for you. We really don't need you here.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by stanner View Post
    Don't make me break out the "group hug. " It's jets/patriots day!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are not here predicting a Jets loss. Your here calling out real fans for being optimistic. " The Jets are not loveable underdogs like the Giants. They are a joke." If you love the Giants go be with the ones you love. Now you're going to start bashing the United States where if you don't like something you can actually say something about it and work to change it. Same thing. If you want to talk about policies go ahead, but if you don't like the concept, or the country, good for you. We really don't need you here.
    Riiiiiiight over your head.

Tell me, how exactly does recognizing that another team is better than us mean that I love them? Hmm?

And bashing the U.S? That's what you took from that? Really? And you just proved my point with that last little bit of "we really don't need you here". It's exactly what I was referring to. It's this idea that if you don't think everything is just aces, then YER AHN EVIL-DOOOOOER! I mean, seriously?

I just can't believe that entire thing went right over your head.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That might work for good teams like the Giants, but in case you haven't noticed, we're not them.

I know you want this to be a heroic 30-for-30 team, but we're not. We're not some lovable under-dog; we're the Jest, the joke of New York.

Nice try. Here is your quote. Your a joke trying to sound smart, but failing miserably. I'm done. I've had this argument before with sudo intellectuals. Good luck in your miserable reality.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice try. Here is your quote. Your a joke trying to sound smart, but failing miserably. I'm done. I've had this argument before with sudo intellectuals. Good luck in your miserable reality.
    And that quote proves what? I said the Giants were good. Are they not? I'm sorry, did they not just go HAM on the NFL and win another Superbowl?

Seriously, you're not even making an effort to be reasonable. All you're doing is implying that I'm not a real fan, that I'm a Giants/Pats lover, telling me that I can get out, etc.

Good Lord, you've got some serious issues.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    And that quote proves what? I said the Giants were good. Are they not? I'm sorry, did they not just go HAM on the NFL and win another Superbowl?

Seriously, you're not even making an effort to be reasonable. All you're doing is implying that I'm not a real fan, that I'm a Giants/Pats lover, telling me that I can get out, etc.

Good Lord, you've got some serious issues.
    Its almost time.

GO JETS!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Its almost time.

GO JETS!!!!!!
    I'm right there with you.

inb4 homers go all "Ohhh, I thought you hated the Jets doe, HURRRR!".

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm right there with you.

inb4 homers go all "Ohhh, I thought you hated the Jets doe, HURRRR!".
    I didnt even read much of the thread.

Just needed a place to say it, and this looked good.

GO JETS !!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    I didnt even read much of the thread.

Just needed a place to say it, and this looked good.

GO JETS !!!!!!
    lol, all good.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Why cant you just go home where you are loved and appreciated by your fellow diehard fans (since 2002)???

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Will you be here next week when the Pats kick your sorry ass?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not acting weak, I'm just not being a delusional homer.

If you honestly think we're in any way equal to the Patriots, you're gonna be VERY disappointed tomorrow.
    I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFanTX View Post
    Will you be here next week when the Pats kick your sorry ass?
    dude these trolls need to get banned more often and the IPs need to start being logged so they do not re-register