Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: unleash teh Pickle Pants

  1. #1

    unleash teh Pickle Pants

    the Pasts* will be wearing the red throwback jerseys this weekend, which means we're gonna be rocking the pickles for the first time this season.


    so let's recap:

    - playing at Foxboro
    - 4 pm kickoff
    - Pickle Pants



    oh boy...

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,742
    What are the red jerseys?

  3. #3
    Unleash the pickles!

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    hoboken
    Posts
    6,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    the Pasts* will be wearing the red throwback jerseys this weekend, which means we're gonna be rocking the pickles for the first time this season.


    so let's recap:

    - playing at Foxboro
    - 4 pm kickoff
    - Pickle Pants



    oh boy...
    it's gunna look just like Christmas mournin. literallyz.

  5. #5
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Westchester
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    the Pasts* will be wearing the red throwback jerseys this weekend, which means we're gonna be rocking the pickles for the first time this season.


    so let's recap:

    - playing at Foxboro
    - 4 pm kickoff
    - Pickle Pants



    oh boy...
    Oh jeezus - black and white photos please.

  6. #6
    red brings out the beast in humans...this could be a good thing for us...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    What are the red jerseys?

    I believe they're commonly referred to as "Period Pieces"

  8. #8
    I thought I remembered reading somewhere in the offseason they were doing away with them when they made the NIKE switch. Lets hope so anyway.

  9. #9
    I would love to see the Pickle Pants/Home Jersey combo. I absolutely love it.

  10. #10
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,130
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I would love to see the Pickle Pants/Home Jersey combo. I absolutely love it.
    Holy ****, thought you were permabanned. Nice to see you back, McG!

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Holy ****, thought you were permabanned. Nice to see you back, McG!
    Nope, just got some much needed time off. Micky G is back in black, baby.

  12. #12
    Maybe the JETS will wear wrestling tights in honor of their captain and die hard Patriots fan John Cena.....

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,010
    Only 133 PF

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,130
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Nope, just got some much needed time off. Micky G is back in black, baby.
    Just in time to experience these feels with us tomorrow.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Maybe the JETS will wear wrestling tights in honor of their captain and die hard Patriots fan John Cena.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=579WX...eature=related

  16. #16
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,459
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    the Pasts* will be wearing the red throwback jerseys this weekend, which means we're gonna be rocking the pickles for the first time this season.


    so let's recap:

    - playing at Foxboro
    - 4 pm kickoff
    - Pickle Pants



    oh boy...
    Jets @ Patriots
    October 9, 2011
    4:15 PM ET



    NY Jets 21
    Patriots 30



    Maybe we stay away from the Pickles this time, huh?

  17. #17
    at least here the first jersey he's wearing is a Joe Willy Namath.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Just in time to experience these feels with us tomorrow.
    I guess I'll just have to...


  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,499
    Nothing like fans who aren't old enough to remember the Pats uni before this one.

    And the pickle pants are hideous. Disgusting, leave them out. Do love the idea that Nike gets to dictate what color pants we wear.

  20. #20
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    northern jersey
    Posts
    3,142
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I would love to see the Pickle Pants/Home Jersey combo. I absolutely love it.
    Hate the Green pants.

    Welcome back McG...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us