Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: THE JETS ARE GOING TO.....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Tanny's a wimp. We need a more aggressive talent producer.

I'm still bummed he made no effort to approach JAX for MJD.

We'll find out ...
    Its not the lack of effort with JAX etc....I mind..in fact I hate the way they chase older players and give up picks. I would prefer we keep ALL of our picks and study HARD and use them.

I have been pretty pleased with watching our bench players show up. When Kerley and McNight CHASED down the pick at the end of 1st half Texans. I was pumped. The OLD Jets let him run in for a TD. If the JETS show heart..so will I.

Our drafts have been below average and that needs to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohegangreen View Post
    Next, Ray Ray will admit we have some weaknesses...
    I wouldn't hold my breath on Ray Ray. He still thinks Kellen Clemens never got a fair shot.

I think this guy has it right. Though he left out a few things. It's more like ten things need to happen.

http://rotobahn.com/blog/jets-vs-patriots-week-7/

Coples really is huge though. If we have some long-shot hope, he's it. If that guy showed up today and was a game-wrecker, we'd all have some new hope. You really can't beat them unless you get Brady moving. He's lethal if he's just standing there.

Perhaps they could find a way to get Landry involved in the pass rush. His speed could take them by surprise if he is sprung at the right time.