Thread: Somewhat pre-mature but two guys I'd like to see on the field together in the future

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice

Somewhat pre-mature but two guys I'd like to see on the field together in the future

Demario Davis & Marcus Dowtin. 2 LB'ers with speed and athleticism.

2 LB'ers that by all accounts, are fiery, emotional and motivated.

All I hear and read about are how our LB'ing corps are old & slow - these two guys will add youth, speed, energy and athleticism that hopefully will be contagious throughout the entire defense.

If Rex can come up with ways to work these two guys into some defensive packages together, I think it would go a long way toward improving the play of our LB'ing corps and our defense overall.

I know Dowtin will likely be limited to special teams today, but, the notion of Dowtin & Davis on the field together is tantalizing to say the least.
    Last edited by ARodFLKeysJetsFan; 10-21-2012 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ARodFLKeysJetsFan View Post
    Demario Davis & Marcus Dowtin. 2 LB'ers with speed and athleticism.

2 LB'ers that by all accounts, are fiery, emotional and motivated.

All I hear and read about are how our LB'ing corps are old & slow - these two guys will add youth, speed, energy and athleticism that hopefully will be contagious throughout the entire defense.

If Rex can come up with ways to work these two guys into some defensive packages together, I think it would go a long way toward improving the play of our LB'ing corps and our defense overall.

I know Dowtin will likely be limited to special teams today, but, the notion of Dowtin & Davis on the field together is tantalizing to say the least.

Hopefully today...