View Poll Results: Who comes out victorious?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jets

    39 55.71%
  • Patriots

    31 44.29%
Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 2,341 to 2,349 of 2349

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Jets Vs. Patriots Week 7

  1. #2341
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    It is called being " Cali cool".
    That would work if he was a Top 15 QB and was...you know....SUCCESSFUL..and...GOOD.

    But all it makes him look right now is like a Top 15 WUSS.

  2. #2342
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    McElroy would have this team at least 4-3, maybe 5-2.

    keep dreaming he aint that good same record or worse

  3. #2343
    Quote Originally Posted by rammagen View Post
    keep dreaming he aint that good same record or worse
    Gasti-NOOOO is really sipping that kool-aid, huh?

  4. #2344
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,182
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Gasti-NOOOO is really sipping that kool-aid, huh?
    Based on that recent ring of honor speech, maybe this poster really is gastineau99??

    HALLEEEELOOOOYAH

    Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

  5. #2345
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,182
    as a follow up to my post yesterday where I said that Jet "fans" who predicted that the Jets would get "their doors blown off" by the Pats should be ashamed of themselves and are WORSE than pat trolls who at least believe in their team.

    I went back and reviewed the prediction thread (don't worry Badniss, even though I now know who the winner was, I'll leave the official unveiling of the trophies to you) and below is the complete list of "realists" who predicted beforehand that the Jets would lose to the Patriots by more than THREE TOUCHDOWNS as opposed to the THREE POINTS IN OT that actually resulted

    I post this list NOT to condemn anyone really BUT as a service to readers of post game threads so that if they see any of the following names WHINING ABOUT THE JETS losing by 3 points on the road in OT to a Tom Brady team, it should be taken with a pound of salt since these fine gentlemen gave up on their team well before the opening kickoff

    Shuler
    srobjets
    snell41
    Green+White
    NY Sack Exchange
    squirt
    ash 1962 -- probably a troll in disguise
    1against1
    batmans a scientist
    TJ
    KOBrien
    SyracuseJet
    simijet
    LadamainIMnotdone
    peebag
    afesposit (so sure he posted his prediction twice)
    mainejet (of course - also posted his rout prediction twice)
    raoul duke (en francais)
    pmarsico9
    rexamillion5592
    techjet
    roadfan
    jetrider
    warfish
    dunnie

  6. #2346
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    light-years ahead
    Posts
    2,433
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    as a follow up to my post yesterday where I said that Jet "fans" who predicted that the Jets would get "their doors blown off" by the Pats should be ashamed of themselves and are WORSE than pat trolls who at least believe in their team.

    I went back and reviewed the prediction thread (don't worry Badniss, even though I now know who the winner was, I'll leave the official unveiling of the trophies to you) and below is the complete list of "realists" who predicted beforehand that the Jets would lose to the Patriots by more than THREE TOUCHDOWNS as opposed to the THREE POINTS IN OT that actually resulted

    I post this list NOT to condemn anyone really BUT as a service to readers of post game threads so that if they see any of the following names WHINING ABOUT THE JETS losing by 3 points on the road in OT to a Tom Brady team, it should be taken with a pound of salt since these fine gentlemen gave up on their team well before the opening kickoff

    Shuler
    srobjets
    snell41
    Green+White
    NY Sack Exchange
    squirt
    ash 1962 -- probably a troll in disguise
    1against1
    batmans a scientist
    TJ
    KOBrien
    SyracuseJet
    simijet
    LadamainIMnotdone
    peebag
    afesposit (so sure he posted his prediction twice)
    mainejet (of course - also posted his rout prediction twice)
    raoul duke (en francais)
    pmarsico9
    rexamillion5592
    techjet
    roadfan
    jetrider
    warfish
    dunnie
    Sir, two things wrong:

    1) I made my prediction for halftime only after the Jets were down 14-7

    2) I picked the Jets to cover the spread in the JI pool and will take over 1st place tonight when Detroit covers 6.5

  7. #2347
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,182
    Quote Originally Posted by jetrider View Post
    Sir, two things wrong:

    1) I made my prediction for halftime only after the Jets were down 14-7

    2) I picked the Jets to cover the spread in the JI pool and will take over 1st place tonight when Detroit covers 6.5
    you sir are correct I guess

    I assumed that incorrectly that having the Jets down 3 touchdowns or more at halftime was not a positive indication of your support.

    I humbly apologize

  8. #2348
    So shall we rename this thread "The Sg3 thread : Come in and get your ass kicked free of charge! No PSL's required." ?

  9. #2349
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,182
    just reporting the facts Vin

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us