Thread: Marshall Faulk: NE's O will dominate our D

Marshall Faulk: NE's O will dominate our D

His bold prediction:

NE will have a 300 yard passer, a 100 yard receiver, and a 200 yard rusher against the NYJs.

Ok, I'm not exactly Mr. Optimistic going into this game, but even I gotta give that comment a big C'MON MAN!

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Ok, I'm not exactly Mr. Optimistic going into this game, but even I gotta give that comment a big C'MON MAN!
    Without Pouha in the middle and Harris looking like crap so far this season the Pats could emulate the 49ers and run for over 200 yards and with a better QB who won't miss open WRs like Alex Smith did while being at home...

It could get ugly........Or the Jets have actually made corrections and are on the upswing...We'll see by 7:00 tonight

Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Without Pouha in the middle and Harris looking like crap so far this season the Pats could emulate the 49ers and run for over 200 yards and with a better QB who won't miss open WRs like Alex Smith did while being at home...

It could get ugly........Or the Jets have actually made corrections and are on the upswing...We'll see by 7:00 tonight
    I know it can get ugly, but gat damn.

He doesn't know about the surprise

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    His bold prediction:

NE will have a 300 yard passer, a 100 yard receiver, and a 200 yard rusher against the NYJs.
    Good call, and Faulk hates the Patriots.

Jets defense is old, slow and soft.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    141 Jets PA

137 Patriots PA

If this does come to pass, Rex's D will have been exposed in all phases.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlairThomasFumble View Post
    If this does come to pass, Rex's D will have been exposed in all phases.
    Tom Brady is obviously a complete Quarterback. He's a complete Quarterback that is not only complete as a Quarterback, but he's good in all three areas.

Faulk is an idiot He said last week that the Jets had no hope without their weapons on offense. We know what happened to the team that just beat Green Bay. Nuff Said !!! Pats are not the team they once were. They have 3 losses like the Jets and if they blow this game at home the patsie fans will be quiet for weeks perhaps months. That being said the Pats should come out victorious after a loss and the Jets should be flat after a win. My Prediction Pats 31 Jets 24

You can talk all the smack you want about both teams but it'll come down to what happens on the field... Ill wait til tonight to see what happens...