Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rams shopping several players ( S jax anyone?) per rotoworld

Zero interest in trading anything for a 29 year old runningback who is already visibly slowing down after many years of being ridden hard. RB is a young mans position, trading for someone else's damaged goods doesn't make sense.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What happened to your avatar?
    Same thing that happened to yours.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Nike View Post
    could you enlighten us all on some prognostications that i actually predicted would happen and didnt. when you cant just go away. thanks
    Is this English?

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    What happened to your avatar?
    i was in the process of adding a new one and i lost the pic of the new one. plus rex opened his mouth this week so it wasnt really duct taped anymore. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Is this English?
    answer the question. or go away. thanks

Jets Insider VIP
    i was in the process of adding a new one and i lost the pic of the new one. plus rex opened his mouth this week so it wasnt really duct taped anymore. thanks
    He wasn't even talking to you, GMC.

im not gmc and im talking to you.

Jets Insider VIP
    answer the question. or go away. thanks

dont accuse if you cant provide the proof it ever happened. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    Why do people think that adding one running back is going to turn this operation around?

the line is still going to be average. We are still going to have a very mediocre qb, less than avg. wide outs. a d that can't stop the run, a d that can't get off the field on 3rd down, a d that can't rush the passer...

this team is so far from winning anything it's a joke...

I still can't believe people don't value draft picks. Don't be giving up picks! I know tannenbaum can't pick for ****, but just adding older veterans that are on the downside is a joke... See Monk, Lott, Atwater, Favre...

MJD will be on the downhill too as well. Lots of carries in his body.

THIS TEAM NEEDS TO BE REBUILT! Don't just try to plug holes!!!
    Our line is average, I agree. But Greene is way below average. Add a veteran with some understanding of where the hole is and how to run through it and the line would suddenly look alot better. This team needs to be able to run the ball to succeed. I know you want to trash this season but personally I think a good FA addition could turn things around for us. Jackson has tread on the tires. Not much, but he can certainly help us THIS year.

All Pro
    Sjax would give us something we sorely lack this season- a halfback who can catch out of the backfield. Think of him as a replacement for Tomlinson, rather than for Greene, and he would be a very helpful piece for the cost of a low draft pick if that were possible.

Are we SB bound this year? not likely, but playoffs are definitely possible and why not improve the team and have a better shot at that?

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Sjax would give us something we sorely lack this season- a halfback who can catch out of the backfield. Think of him as a replacement for Tomlinson, rather than for Greene, and he would be a very helpful piece for the cost of a low draft pick if that were possible.

Are we SB bound this year? not likely, but playoffs are definitely possible and why not improve the team and have a better shot at that?
    I look at a guy like Flacco and think of the 5-10 times he bails himself out of a sack or INT by just dumping it off to Rice. SJax would help this team tremendously IMO.

Same thing that happened to yours.

im not gmc and im talking to you.

No you're not talking to him. You were talking to me and you were incorrect in thinking that I was talking to you.

You're just embarassed that you messed up and before you could change/delete your post, PennyColes caught it and called you out on it.