Thread: AAHAHAHAHA! Patriots top safety & o-lineman OUT

AAHAHAHAHA! Patriots top safety & o-lineman OUT

Chung and Makings inactive. I'm going to love this place after we kick their ass today and all the SOJF's have to look around and wonder, "What happened?"

I'm sure they'll regroup and say it was a fluke, but it'll be great for a moment.

This is good news.

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Chung and Makings inactive. I'm going to love this place after we kick their ass today and all the SOJF's have to look around and wonder, "What happened?"

I'm sure they'll regroup and say it was a fluke, but it'll be great for a moment.

And for how long will you disappear when you get YOUR asses kicked by Patriot's backups?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    And for how long will you disappear when you get YOUR asses kicked by Patriot's backups?
    Honestly? I probably wouldn't be in the mood to post for a few days. So say til Thursday or Friday?

Honestly? I probably wouldn't be in the mood to post for a few days. So say til Thursday or Friday?
    See ya then......

the same amount of time it takes you disapear after someone proves you wrong.

Don't your have your own board to troll. He was actually calling out Jets fans This board keeps slipping because of the sojf and trolls

Still going to get our butts handed to us. BTW it's not cool to applaud injuries.

Jets Insider VIP
    Pathetic piece of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Pathetic piece of ****.
    You got some anger issues dude. Chill. And grow some skin. There's no reason I should make you cry and whine like a little girl with every post. None.

Enjoy the game. May the best team win.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Pathetic piece of ****.
    +1

Nothing worse than a trolling ****!

Jets Insider VIP
    You got some anger issues dude. Chill. And grow some skin. There's no reason I should make you cry and whine like a little girl with every post. None.

Enjoy the game. May the best team win.
    No reason for you to post here. None.

BTW, the Mankins inactivation is pretty big

Jets Insider VIP
    1 New York Jets 4-3

2 Miami Dolphins 3-3

3 Buffalo Bills 3-4

4 Sucksboro Cheats 3-4

See ya then......
    hey that other NY team that beat you twice in the superbowl that u couldn't cheat to beat .... they did good today. Do you go on their forums much? New York is filled with blue not just green. Go on that Giants forum and say hello lol.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    embarrassing
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Still going to get our butts handed to us. BTW it's not cool to applaud injuries.
    I never cheer for them to happen, even to the Patriots. But if they're already there, I'll cheer for the advantage they give us. We've lost a few of our own so I'm not going to cry them a river.

Ecstatic that two of their better players are inactive and ready to gloat if we win because of it......."The Jet Way"
    Last edited by copernicus; 10-21-2012 at 05:59 PM.