Same old ignorant fans.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Jets Insider VIP
    ban this loser ****ing faggot.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SBIII View Post
    ban this loser ****ing faggot.
    Yes, please.

Jets could have and should have won this game, this is just as much on the coaching as it is on the players

I have been a Jets fan way too long. ... nothing changes.

Quote Originally Posted by SyracuseJet View Post
    Same old ignorant fans.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Right, because its definitely has nothing to do with the meddling owner who puts pressure on his HC for more "Tebow Time" that obviously disrupts the offense, OR the HC who has neglected the offense to the point that it clouds his play calling because he believes his defense can stop Brady with FGs....

All League
    Congrats......I can tell by your jump the gun threads during the game your were sitting in suspense waiting to post this thread......happy for you.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Right, because its definitely has nothing to do with the meddling owner who puts pressure on his HC for more "Tebow Time" that obviously disrupts the offense, OR the HC who has neglected the offense to the point that it clouds his play calling because he believes his defense can stop Brady with FGs....
    If they thought FGs would beat Brady then why throw on that 3rd down on the final drive of 4th after the fumble recovery? Why not run on 3rd and 7, take a time out from them and kick the FG? They didn't because they wanted the 1st down to seal the deal......sht happens.....give the opponent some credit, they do have a HOF QB/HC combo....which incase you haven't been a fan of the game long it is very very very rare to have that kind of combo.