Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: This loss is on the coaching staff

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

This loss is on the coaching staff

The third and 1 playcall on the goal line. The prevent bull**** defense on the last series in the fourth. Not to mention the horrible playcalling in OT. Running up the middle with a hobbled McKnight? Up the middle with Greene?

Just a horribly mismanaged team and it's always going to be that way with Rex and Co.
    Last edited by 10PennyToColes87; 10-21-2012 at 07:51 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sparano was horrid today. Just plain horrible.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    we should have found a way to eat the clock before the FG and the prevent defense was just terrible

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    your out of your mind.

The game is on sanchez who is clueless that he stinks.

It was a bad play call when it does not work but this team would have won if not for our Qb

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as OT go the Oline just stop blocking.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    As much as it pains me to say it. The loss was on Hill and really no one else. Him dropping that pass was the end game IMO. Had he caught that easy pass Brady would not have had time to kill us. Maybe even a TD instead of a FG. Hill was trying to make a move before he had the ball and that is football 101. Catch the ball 1st then react never assume the catch or hit.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    The third and 1 playcall on the goal line. The prevent bull**** defense on the series in the fourth. Not to mention the horrible playcalling in OT. Running up the middle with a hobbled McKnight? Up the middle with Greene?

Just a horribly mismanaged team and it's always going to be that way with Rex and Co.
    There is no way Greene wasnt seeing circles and unicorns after taking that huge shoulder to the face. Then like u said a hobbled mcknight gets hand offs ?

Fuking idiots. It makes no sense.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sparano called a horrible game. And Sanchez is just not a good QB. That's what lost us the game.

Veteran
    Clark University, by way of West Orange, NJ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    As much as it pains me to say it. The loss was on Hill and really no one else. Him dropping that pass was the end game IMO. Had he caught that easy pass Brady would not have had time to kill us. Maybe even a TD instead of a FG. Hill was trying to make a move before he had the ball and that is football 101. Catch the ball 1st then react never assume the catch or hit.
    Everything everyone is saying in this thread is true; there's plenty of blame to go around. But, if Hill had caught that pass, there's no time for the Pats to do anything once they get the ball back.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree, bad offensive play calling. Horrible prevent defense 3 man rush on the last drive. Totally gutless play calling by rex and pettine.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Patriot faggots barely beat the lowly Jets.

Patriots fans. They're eithe limo dock freaks from ******* Texas. Or they live in Mass and are morbidly obese and need to stop ****ing eating.

Sent from my Double-Wide using Semaphore...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The playcalling was horrible today because Sparano kept on trusting Sanchez with the ball. That's why everyone is so angry.

The playcalls that he made could have easily worked, we just have a QB who cannot execute the plays correctly.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's multiple reasons for this loss, but Tony is definitely a huge part of it.

Alas, this is why you don't get your hopes up. That said, we lost by 3 to a HoF QB with an all-star cast around him.

I, for one, am proud of the guys for even being in position for it to end like this. Despite my disappointment, I find solace in the fact that we lost to a SB contender and not some jag team.

On to Miami.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    sparano sucks his play calling is awful what a mistake to bring this guy here m, he is lost.

The jets played not to lose , its just dumb.

Not a tebow fan but why dont they use , cant they figure out how to get in in on the goal line he would of scored on the give up play when we kicked the field goal after a horrible call to throw to Chaz.

this is so frustrating , better coaching and better QB play and steven hill maybe catching the ball would have won the game.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    I agree, bad offensive play calling. Horrible prevent defense 3 man rush on the last drive. Totally gutless play calling by rex and pettine.
    This

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez cannot take sacks when we are going for game winning & tying field goals. You throw the ball away not put more pressure on your kicker. Oh the best of Sanchez was where he had Greene WIDE open on a check down and forced it into double coverage on the pick. ****.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    Sanchez cannot take sacks when we are going for game winning & tying field goals. You throw the ball away not put more pressure on your kicker. Oh the best of Sanchez was where he had Greene WIDE open on a check down and forced it into double coverage on the pick. ****.
    That was the deciding play. But I noticed it as the play unfolded, not in replays/ So I cant understand how Sanchez didnt see it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I look on the bright side with the play calling. What is being called this year in 100x better then Shotty IMO. At least we have hope we can move the ball. Maybe 30% on the plays seem boneheaded but at least he trys to move the ball down field every now and then.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    The third and 1 playcall on the goal line. The prevent bull**** defense on the last series in the fourth. Not to mention the horrible playcalling in OT. Running up the middle with a hobbled McKnight? Up the middle with Greene?

It was the right playcall in that situation on 3rd and one. When you have one of the best receivers in the league and a 1st ballot future hall of famer in Schilens, you have to go to him in that situation.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    The playcalling was horrible today because Sparano kept on trusting Sanchez with the ball. That's why everyone is so angry.

The playcalls that he made could have easily worked, we just have a QB who cannot execute the plays correctly.
    +1
    you mean like
    he is inaccurate on dump off passes, throws a int when others would have had a td. Takes a sack to try and take us out of field goal range or when he tries and throw the ball away while he is almost on his back.

It like someone paid him off.