Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43

Thread: With a better QB we win by 2-3 TDs today

  1. #1

    With a better QB we win by 2-3 TDs today

    Pats defenders were allergic to our WRs, I mean they weren't even close. Sanchez other than last play had all day to throw most passing downs. You can spin his stats as some type of "good" day because of the yards but this was a terrible performance against the worst pass D in the league. There were so many plays to be made, so many. And despite everyone claiming we have no weapons, they're ignoring that we have one of the best young WRs in football (Kerley).

    From a #5 pick making $14 million in his 4th season, I'm sorry, we needed more

  2. #2
    I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

    The problem is, WHEN will the CS just finally admit they made a misake with Sanchez and move on? Would it be so horribly embarrassing that they cannot admit to something that every fan has known for a very long time now?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

    The problem is, WHEN will the CS just finally admit they made a misake with Sanchez and move on? Would it be so horribly embarrassing that they cannot admit to something that every fan has known for a very long time now?
    We have no backup QB. Thank Tanny for that. We had one in Stanton but he traded him away for a slow fullback that poses for magazine shoots and talks about god a lot

  4. #4
    Ridiculous thread.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

    The problem is, WHEN will the CS just finally admit they made a misake with Sanchez and move on? Would it be so horribly embarrassing that they cannot admit to something that every fan has known for a very long time now?
    STFUAH

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Ridiculous thread.
    Russell Wilson did better. A 5'11" rookie who shouldn't be starting that is a bottom 5 QB in the league. Better than our franchise QB. I'm done with the Sanchez fans, as far as I'm concerned, their agenda in supporting him is anti-Jets at this point

  7. #7
    There were two dropped balls that would have won the game. Two field goals were settled for, leaving 8 points on the field. Sanchez makes mistakes, but he is a good quarterback and the best chance we have to win.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhoys in Green View Post
    There were two dropped balls that would have won the game. Two field goals were settled for, leaving 8 points on the field. Sanchez makes mistakes, but he is a good quarterback and the best chance we have to win.
    A good quarterback???? WOW. Dude he is arguably the worst QB in the league. I'm so done with this, either people see it or they don't

    Newsflash - just because the Jets drafted a guy doesn't make him a good player.

  9. #9
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    A good quarterback???? WOW. Dude he is arguably the worst QB in the league. I'm so done with this, either people see it or they don't

    Newsflash - just because the Jets drafted a guy doesn't make him a good player.
    +10000000000000000

    Sanchez homers wont give up on him like Rex

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    We have no backup QB. Thank Tanny for that. We had one in Stanton but he traded him away for a slow fullback that poses for magazine shoots and talks about god a lot
    I'm just copying/pasting this post from other Sanchez sucks thread.

    Look, would it be SO bad just to check out McElroy? Just to see what the kid has? I mean everyone keeps saying that Sanchez is STILL the best QB on the team. When it comes to the debate between Sanchez and Tebow, I have no doubt everyone is right, Sanchez is certainly better than Tebow.

    But WHAT have we seen from McElroy that makes him no option? I mean honestly? Can someone please explain this to me?

    The only things EVERYONE on this board have ever seen from McElroy is good preseason play. Certainly not much to rely on. But WHERE is the evidence that he is just so bad?

    Is it the lack of a strong arm? If it is, you may have a point, but what about guys like Joe Montana? Montana never threw a strong ball and yet he's widely considered to be one of the very best QB's to ever play the game.

    It can't be pedigree. The kid won TWO national championships at Alabama. That's something Sanchez could never say.

    And probably the very BIGGEST reason favoring McElroy? He's NOT Sanchez. Removing Sanchez at this point is ADDITION BY SUBTRACTION.

    I say give the kid a chance. We are watching the defense play great today and we cannot pull out the victory because of our QB. That's not fair to the defensive players. At the very least, they should be given an opportunity to win when they play as well as they have today.

  11. #11
    Not sure how this is loss is falling all on Sanchez, how about the D giving up the lead with a minute and a half left? How about Stephen Hill dropping an easy pass that would've won the game? Let's talk about that.

  12. #12
    he's terrible. We used to be able to win in spite of him, but not anymore.

  13. #13
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I feel like I'm beating a dead deer.
    fixed.

  14. #14
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,246
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    Ridiculous thread.
    JB, you need to grade Sanchez on the Pats D curve. He is supposed to throw for 300 yds.

    And the Pats might have had more drops than us.

    He is just too inconsistent. Not even from game to game, but from play to play.

  15. #15
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    8,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.

    The problem is, WHEN will the CS just finally admit they made a misake with Sanchez and move on? Would it be so horribly embarrassing that they cannot admit to something that every fan has known for a very long time now?
    Can't too much money tied into him thanks to Tanny's extension.

    Jets pull the plug in 2014.....

  16. #16
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Posts
    3,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Santonio View Post
    he's terrible. We used to be able to win in spite of him, but not anymore.
    it was the pats. in foxboro. without santonio, revis, powell...

    you guys must be fun to hang out with.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    19,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    I feel like I'm beating a dead horse.
    If anyone would, it'd be you, redneck.

  18. #18
    Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    0
    Schillens and Hill non-existent.

    Running game non-existent.

    Offensive line blown up.

    Offensive coordinator calling stupid plays.

    Just so much Mark Sanchez can do with no talented playmakers on offense.

    SAR I

  19. #19
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Somerville, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    1,841
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Russell Wilson did better. A 5'11" rookie who shouldn't be starting that is a bottom 5 QB in the league. Better than our franchise QB. I'm done with the Sanchez fans, as far as I'm concerned, their agenda in supporting him is anti-Jets at this point
    Russel Wilson also has a top 5 running back an the #1 defense in the league. This defense let the pats walk all over them that last possession and in ot.

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    If anyone would, it'd be you, redneck.
    My telling the truth, really bothers you, doesn't it?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us