Thread: Kickoff Return

Kickoff Return

That's why we lost. It's not even difficult to single something out this week. Our offense played better than their's. Our defense played better than their's. They got a huge play on special teams, something I thought we'd need to have in order to win. Turns out that the Patriots were the ones that needed it.

It's one of those plays that dramatically increases your odds of winning, just like all of the other return TDs. They're "free" points in a sport that's usually decided by 1 possession.

Hall Of Fame
    Yes, but the play calling was brutal.

Why was McIntyre playing on the outside? He needs to squeeze that and use the sideline to his advantage. Although I think he was where he was supposed to be, looked like the next guy in blew the play.

Maybe you can put this up on the All-22 for us.

Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    That's why we lost. It's not even difficult to single something out this week. Our offense played better than their's. Our defense played better than their's. They got a huge play on special teams, something I thought we'd need to have in order to win. Turns out that the Patriots were the ones that needed it.

It's one of those plays that dramatically increases your odds of winning, just like all of the other return TDs. They're "free" points in a sport that's usually decided by 1 possession.
    I agree but it was the succession of the two plays, the one right after was killer too. Instead of our return at the 40, we are backed up inside the 10, 3 and out, and they have a short field for another touchdown.