Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: ***OFFICIAL FIRE REX AND TANNY THREAD***

  1. #41
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not firing anyone until we fire the bag of fail that is Sanchez.

    He is an inaccurate turnover machine, and our problems on O are entirely on him.

  2. #42
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I'm not firing anyone until we fire the bag of fail that is Sanchez.

    He is an inaccurate turnover machine, and our problems on O are entirely on him.
    Mark Sanchez is not the only P.O.S on this team

  3. #43
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    37,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic Bus View Post
    Mark Sanchez is not the only P.O.S on this team
    No, he's just the biggest most inaccurate most turnover prone of them.

    **** him.

  4. #44
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    No, he's just the biggest most inaccurate most turnover prone of them.

    **** him.
    you can **** him, i'd just cut him or break his nose

  5. #45
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    the circus iz bak!

  6. #46
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,668
    Post Thanks / Like
    What an amazing thread!

    Amazing in the sense that it's been 3 pages now and there's still no SAR sighting!




    He must be losing his touch....

  7. #47
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think firing Tanny and Rex is enough. We need to completely overhaul our scouting dept.

    GM: Polian. Tell him to start things off for a few years and then his son can take over.

    HC: Bruce Arians. Love what he has done in Indy and how he handles himself. David Shaw as a second choice.

    OC: Norv Turner. And let him decide what to do with Sanchez and give him complete control of the offense. Jason Garrett as a second choice.

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    I'm not firing anyone until we fire the bag of fail that is Sanchez.

    He is an inaccurate turnover machine, and our problems on O are entirely on him.
    Fish,

    It is bizarre that you want to get rid of Mark Sanchez without having a similar sentiment towards the person responsible for getting him onto the team in the first place. The responsibility for this pile of manure that is the 2012 NY Jets begins and ends with Mike Tannenbaum. Everything and everyone else falls into line or is tossed under the bus after a decision is made about that.

  9. #49
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    7,651
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I dont think firing Tanny and Rex is enough. We need to completely overhaul our scouting dept.

    GM: Polian. Tell him to start things off for a few years and then his son can take over.

    HC: Bruce Arians. Love what he has done in Indy and how he handles himself. David Shaw as a second choice.

    OC: Norv Turner. And let him decide what to do with Sanchez and give him complete control of the offense. Jason Garrett as a second choice.
    Alex Spanos has the jet on the tarmac in palo alto

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,515
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Alex Spanos has the jet on the tarmac in palo alto
    SD is a no brainer for him. He is from there, they already have a QB in place, not a lot of media pressure.
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 12-01-2012 at 09:43 AM.

  11. #51
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    578
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fire Tannenbaum and Rex, sure, but Woody would just pick the next set of not ready for prime timers.

  12. #52
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciaran View Post
    Firing Rex would be incredibly unfair considering how well this team has done under his tenure in a league of parity. I think even Tanny stays too.


    no way imo..and for rex if woody does his homework and realizes rex had to do w alot of these draft picks and free agent acquisitions then he should go too unless new gm will not give rex any say in player personnel...

  13. #53
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan10 View Post
    [/B]

    no way imo..and for rex if woody does his homework and realizes rex had to do w alot of these draft picks and free agent acquisitions then he should go too unless new gm will not give rex any say in player personnel...
    If Woody let Rex now a fourth year coach have any weight on O, Woody should go.

  14. #54
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,572
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    If Woody let Rex now a fourth year coach have any weight on O, Woody should go.
    +1 ..we have a one-dimensional HC...has no clue about offensive football..especially in this new era of pass happy nfl..ground and pound unfortunately is a thing of the past!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us