Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL FIRE REX AND TANNY THREAD***

Undrafted Free Agent

***OFFICIAL FIRE REX AND TANNY THREAD***

might as well fire them now so we can atleast get a high draft pick

Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic Bus View Post
    might as well fire them now so we can atleast get a high draft pick
    Tanny yes... Rex your an idiot for that statement the defense kept us in the game

Sanchez has to go before Rex.

Rex's D is vastly better than Sanchez's fumble and interception ridden spooty performing O.

All Pro
    Rex prevent defense hasn't made a big stop since he got here. Why did stop being aggressive? You don't give a dink and dunk team cushion and a three man rush.

Firing Rex would be incredibly unfair considering how well this team has done under his tenure in a league of parity. I think even Tanny stays too.

Is this a joke? Look at this roster. Rex is getting about as much as you can get out of it. The team is playing hard for him and the defense has shaped up after a slow start.

move tanny to cap manager and get a real gm in here

We are a dropped ball from being in first place and undefeated in the division.

That being said, it is a very undisciplined team.

Undrafted Free Agent
    yeah the three man pressure really stopped Brady on the last drive kudos to Rex

Rex's D gave up only two TDs the whole game. The Special Teams and Offense accounted for 9 NE pts. Jets came to play, they just made errors at crucial times.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    Tanny yes... Rex your an idiot for that statement the defense kept us in the game
    Your a blind idiot if u think that it wasn't Rex's fault we lost

Undrafted Free Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjets23 View Post
    Rex's D gave up only two TDs the whole game. The Special Teams and Offense accounted for 9 NE pts. Jets came to play, they just made errors at crucial times.
    Teams with bad head coaches tend to do that

they also tend to be very undisciplined with many penalties as we saw in the game. especially early in the game.

Rex is coming back next year but please Mr. Johnson, FIRE TANNY

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    Is this a joke? Look at this roster. Rex is getting about as much as you can get out of it. The team is playing hard for him and the defense has shaped up after a slow start.
    Agree, and also agree with war fish here.

This team is playing the hardest I have ever seen. They are outplaying their talent.

I would like to see Mike t go back to his accountant role though.

I'm not saying Rex is a great coach, but you need to watch other NFL teams before you want him fired. Take a look at Jason Garrett, Ron Rivera, Pat Shurmur & Mike Mullarkey...I could list more coaches...

Undrafted Free Agent
    I'm not saying Rex is a great coach, but you need to watch other NFL teams before you want him fired. Take a look at Jason Garrett, Ron Rivera, Pat Shurmur & Mike Mullarkey...I could list more coaches...
    for all the superbowl talk, Rex has coached this team not to lose instead of "to win" he was done when he was moping around at the 49er game

for all the superbowl talk, Rex has coached this team not to lose instead of "to win" he was done when he was moping around at the 49er game
    It's because he doesn't trust Sanchez (I wouldn't either). He trusted Sanchez to make a play on that 3rd down late in the 4th qtr and Sanchez almost took the Jets out of FG range by taking a sack. Again, I'm not saying Rex is perfect, but we could do much worse for a head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Warfish View Post
    Sanchez has to go before Rex.

Rex's D is vastly better than Sanchez's fumble and interception ridden spooty performing O.
    By the way, are you aware that a HEAD COACH is responsible for both offense and defense.?

Undrafted Free Agent
    It's because he doesn't trust Sanchez (I wouldn't either). He trusted Sanchez to make a play on that 3rd down late in the 4th qtr and Sanchez almost took the Jets out of FG range by taking a sack. Again, I'm not saying Rex is perfect, but we could do much worse for a head coach.
    He doesn't trust Sanchez??? you must be a new fan, have u ever seen a single Rex presser after a loss?

He doesn't trust Sanchez??? you must be a new fan, have u ever seen a single Rex presser after a loss?
    Been watching this team since the mid 80s. You believe what Rex says in his pressers?? The guy BS's left and right in what he tells the media. I go by what I see...just like the Pittsburgh game at the end of the 1st half...he runs out the clock instead of going for at least a FG. That's a HC who doesn't trust his QB.