Thread: My Game Observations.

My Game Observations.

First of all, this is the type of game that makes you lose 10 years off your life lol.
    -Sanchez cannot take sacks when we are going for game winning & tying field goals. You throw the ball away not put more pressure on your kicker. Oh the best of Sanchez was where he had Greene WIDE open on a check down and forced it into double coverage on the pick.
    -While I loath Sanchez, I must say when Keller is in there it makes him look alot better than he is. He is the secret blanket.
    -Sparano is garbage. How do you throw the slant on 3rd and goal?! You had success pounding the ball all day, so you go with the slant play, which you run all year. PATHETIC. The staff also has no confidence in Mark. This was demonstrated by playing not to lose after they recovered the fumble. If we had a real QB back there, we go for the win.
    -It seems the Demario Davis era has started. He looked like a beast today. good to see.
    -Whos bright idea was it to put Pace & Scott on Gronk on 3rd & goal?! That CAN'T happen. They get torched every time.
    -The prevent defense prevents you from winning the game. I don't understand why teams keep using it.
    - Also props to Trufant. He did a decent job on Welker today. Without the two place sequence he has, the Patriots are on their way to a rout.
    Last edited by jetsfan920; 10-21-2012 at 08:34 PM.

All Pro
    Davis,Coples, Wilk and Trufant all played great. Now we just need to add a beat at OLB.

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan920 View Post
    First of all, this is the type of game that makes you lose 10 years off your life lol.
    -Sanchez cannot take sacks when we are going for game winning & tying field goals. You throw the ball away not put more pressure on your kicker. Oh the best of Sanchez was where he had Greene WIDE open on a check down and forced it into double coverage on the pick.
    -While I loath Sanchez, I must say when Keller is in there it makes him look alot better than he is. He is the secret blanket.
    -Sparano is garbage. How do you throw the slant on 3rd and goal?! You had success pounding the ball all day, so you go with the slant play, which you run all year. PATHETIC. The staff also has no confidence in Mark. This was demonstrated by playing not to lose after they recovered the fumble. If we had a real QB back there, we go for the win.
    -It seems the Demario Davis era has started. He looked like a beast today. good to see.
    -Whos bright idea was it to put Pace & Scott on Gronk on 3rd & goal?! That CAN'T happen. They get torched every time.
    -The prevent defense prevents you from winning the game. I don't understand why teams keep using it.
    - Also props to Trufant. He did a decent job on Welker today. Without the two place sequence he has, the Patriots are on their way to a rout.
    He has to learn that he must live to see another day and not push the offense back by taking sacks in field goal range.

Also in some instances, while he is going down I hate when he tries to throw the ball as he's going down and forces it and almost creates interceptions.

he needs to know that HE MUST LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!! don't cost your team by making stupid mistakes!!!

While he did have flashes of good today, he definitely had flashes of bad.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexamillion5592 View Post
    He has to learn that he must live to see another day and not push the offense back by taking sacks in field goal range.

Also in some instances, while he is going down I hate when he tries to throw the ball as he's going down and forces it and almost creates interceptions.

he needs to know that HE MUST LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY!! don't cost your team by making stupid mistakes!!!

While he did have flashes of good today, he definitely had flashes of bad.
    The main thing with Sanchez is his accuracy. Period. We all saw the massive underthrow on the pass to Hill in the endzone. But there's also more subtle inaccuracies -- like the high pass to a wide open Keller on the sideline that forced him to step out of bounds after the catch -- that constantly costs the Jets' offense yards or, even worse, completions. Sadly, I've convinced myself that this is an area that Sanchez is never to improve upon -- and it's why this offseason they'll need to find his eventual replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by IRONFAN 40 View Post
    Davis,Coples, Wilk and Trufant all played great. Now we just need to add a beat at OLB.
    How many sacks did Coples and Wilk have? Utter nonsense--they played well against the run but they can't put pressure on your Aunt in a rocking chair.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    How many sacks did Coples and Wilk have? Utter nonsense--they played well against the run but they can't put pressure on your Aunt in a rocking chair.
    They can put pressure, just not enough. One more real rusher on this line and there will be no more weak link here. The Jets will immediately have a real ability to pressure both the pass and run. Though, for the record, I still think we should move to a 4-3

I agree with you on the 4-3 but we keep waiting for that 'pass rusher' while expending draft picks on players that are suppose to fit that role. It reminds me of religious people who are awaiting the arrival of something that never seems to arrive.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    I agree with you on the 4-3 but we keep waiting for that 'pass rusher' while expending draft picks on players that are suppose to fit that role. It reminds me of religious people who are awaiting the arrival of something that never seems to arrive.
    I couldn't agree more, Rex is really reaching on drafting DE in the 3-4 to become our main pass rush. While we still get a full serving of the slo mo OLB.