Thread: Game Lost By Organization

Game Lost By Organization

I'm so tired of the shills who think moral victories count. Yes, this game could have been won if our head coach and the idiot OC had guts. They confirmed the fact that these guys are coaching scared. I feel sorry for the players.

Veteran
    When is it going to stop with the conservative calls with game on line I. E. herm, Walton, coslet, and so on and so on and so on....

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jet-sec125 View Post
    When is it going to stop with the conservative calls with game on line I. E. herm, Walton, coslet, and so on and so on and so on....
    Maybe when we get a great NFL QB the staff will call those kinds of plays. They know what they have in Suckchez.

Hill dropped the pass.... Not coaches fault..

The bad play call on 3rd and 1 was on the OC!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Kentucky Jet View Post
    Maybe when we get a great NFL QB the staff will call those kinds of plays. They know what they have in Suckchez.
    Don't really need Suchchez....what they need is an understanding that you have the Patriots on 3rd and 1 on their two, and Greene has completed all five 3rd and ones this year. If you don't punch it in the first time, you have Tim Tebow sitting on the the sidelines.

Mind-numbing stupid conservative play.

Take a step further---At that point in the game, a coach with cajones- would have ran TWICE to get that yardage. You never--never give the ball away to Tom Brady.

The 3rd and 1 was a strange play call. After the play, my fellow seat holders were looking back at the scoreboard to double check our senses that the down and distance weren't what we remembered.

All that said, Sanchez had a good game, and Jets probably deserved to win. Pats play this frustrating zone D, but if does force qb's to make quick decisions, and for the most part, Sanchez did. If Hill catches the ball, it's game over.

This chowd also wonders what the whole point of Tebow is. If there is a game to take of the wraps and try something besides a dive up the middle, wouldn't this be such an game?

Jets have a very easy schedule from here out, while Pats still have Niners and Texans, though both are home night games in December.

If Jets take care of business against weaker teams, they will be in the hunt for both the division and a playoff spot at the end of the year.

Highest Negative Rep
    In JetsInsider History

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    I'm so tired of the shills who think moral victories count. Yes, this game could have been won if our head coach and the idiot OC had guts. They confirmed the fact that these guys are coaching scared. I feel sorry for the players.
    Bad head coach.

Bad GM.

No offensive weapons.

Horrible offensive coordinator.

You don't beat the Patriots in October when you beat yourself in August.

SAR I

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Bad head coach.

Bad GM.

No offensive weapons.

Horrible offensive coordinator.

You don't beat the Patriots in October when you beat yourself in August.

SAR I
    You left out only 1 1/2 of the 3 phases showed up today all of that and we still only lost by 3.