Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ready for Tebow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    That's really what it's about, isn't it?
    Uh oh.....I don't like the direction this thread is on the verge of heading.

Please no implied Religion-based posts, okay?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Uh oh.....I don't like the direction this thread is on the verge of heading.

Please no implied Religion-based posts, okay?
    Hey, I'm not the one who said it. I was as shocked as you were.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    Hey, I'm not the one who said it. I was as shocked as you were.
    Well when you have Tebow fans invading JI, that's what you get, I suppose...

Still, though, from what I gather from vinnie, he's like I was with Braylon : Extolling the virtues of my favorite player and taking to task anyone who bad-mouthed him.

Sounds about right.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ahh..So it's not so much that you're a Jets fan but it's more like you're a Bigger Fan of Tebow than the Jets. Am I right?

Kind of like when Braylon was here and I annoyed the fuk out of everyone with my fan-dom for the guy(still do...lol).
    Thats what you got from that, yes, at this time on this day I believe we have a player in Tebow that can get the job done. I felt that way about Pennington at one time, Kenny O'Brien in another day and age, about George Sauer on another day and age.

All of those players (and others) at one time or another I felt needed to be the guy. Your accusing me of being a Tebow guy, yes I am, but I am always a Jet fan first. Tebow is the first player I know more about going back to H.S. thats all. I believe today he could help, tomorrow and years from now it will be somebody else.

It's that simple and that's all it is.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well when you have Tebow fans invading JI, that's what you get, I suppose...

Still, though, from what I gather from vinnie, he's like I was with Braylon : Extolling the virtues of my favorite player and taking to task anyone who bad-mouthed him.

Sounds about right.

Only you would be ignorant enough to claim that the forum is being invaded, when discussing another poster who registered here a full SIX AND A HALF YEARS before your dumb ass did.

Absofarkinglutely hilarious.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    Thats what you got from that, yes, at this time on this day I believe we have a player in Tebow that can get the job done. I felt that way about Pennington at one time, Kenny O'Brien in another day and age, about George Sauer on another day and age.

All of those players (and others) at one time or another I felt needed to be the guy. Your accusing me of being a Tebow guy, yes I am, but I am always a Jet fan first. Tebow is the first player I know more about going back to H.S. thats all. I believe today he could help, tomorrow and years from now it will be somebody else.

It's that simple and that's all it is.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post
    Only you would be ignorant enough to claim that the forum is being invaded, when discussing another poster who registered here a full SIX AND A HALF YEARS before your dumb ass did.

Absofarkinglutely hilarious.
    This obsession with the word "farking" is amusing.

You're probably the only person in this entire forum that uses that word.

Did your time spent with Broncos fans teach you a whole new vocabulary?
    Last edited by Vin; 11-12-2012 at 01:57 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    After watching sanchez the end of last season and this season, anyone who is not ready to see the #2 qb is jsut being hateful because it is tebow.

If brad smith was the number 2, people would be asking for him. Get over you hate for tebow and his fans and realize that the #2 qb, regardless of who he is, needs to be given a shot right now.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    After watching sanchez the end of last season and this season, anyone who is not ready to see the #2 qb is jsut being hateful because it is tebow.

If brad smith was the number 2, people would be asking for him. Get over you hate for tebow and his fans and realize that the #2 qb, regardless of who he is, needs to be given a shot right now.

Actually, Joe, I'm ready to see the #2 QB.

The Problem is that the #2 QB is currently holding the Clipboard as the #3 QB behind a FB/HB trying to impersonate a #2 QB

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, Joe, I'm ready to see the #2 QB.

The Problem is that the #2 QB is currently holding the Clipboard as the #3 QB behind a FB/HB trying to impersonate a #2 QB
    ... And the douchedom continues from Vin. Big Surprise 😱

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fair enough. This obsession with the word "farking" is amusing. You're probably the only person in this entire forum that uses that word. Did your time spent with Broncos fans teach you a whole new vocabulary?
    Hey, farking is cool. I usually say the real word (YOU know), but sometimes have to resort to saying frigging or frickin' or freakin' so I don't get banned or upset small children who might be reading. I think Farking is way way better than "Franklin Delano"

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxSuzy View Post
    Hey, farking is cool. I usually say the real word (YOU know), but sometimes have to resort to saying frigging or frickin' or freakin' so I don't get banned or upset small children who might be reading. I think Farking is way way better than "Franklin Delano"
    There's an auto-censor, lol. **** **** ****ity **** **** ****.

See? Auto-censor da bess when it comes to raging.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How could it be integrated? Tebow has played poor in limited snaps. Slow as a runner and a 1-read passer in limited snaps. It's a tough spot

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm actually flabergasted. The Tebow package is just weird. He's never gonna be a 6-7 yard per carry guy like Vick and Newton. But he had better minutes this year. I almost wonder if his agent told him not to turn it over so they can sell him that way. He doesn't turn it over, but he's so limited.

Seriously, how can an NFL athlete be that slow? It's really odd to me, he seemed quicker in college and in school

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    I'm actually flabergasted. The Tebow package is just weird. He's never gonna be a 6-7 yard per carry guy like Vick and Newton. But he had better minutes this year. I almost wonder if his agent told him not to turn it over so they can sell him that way. He doesn't turn it over, but he's so limited.

Seriously, how can an NFL athlete be that slow? It's really odd to me, he seemed quicker in college and in school
    Part of his slowness is due to Rex having him put on about 25 lbs. In any event, Tim doesn't rely on his speed (or lack thereof) as much as he relies on his elusiveness.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

+10000

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes; because he sucks. Why are you jimmies so blind to this?

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    All this Tebow talk is comical, sad actually.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    ... And the douchedom continues from Vin. Big Surprise ��
    As well as the Personal Attacks from Dunnie. Real nice.

I guess you can't respond intelligently, so you just go and call people names instead.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    There's an auto-censor, lol. **** **** ****ity **** **** ****.

See? Auto-censor da bess when it comes to raging.
    OMG - I thought ya'll were putting those ****s in the cuss words! Feeling a little more blonde right now LOL. Let me see if it works: Douchebag cheesedick ****ty damn ****ers!

Thanks McGinley. An autocensor ... whodathunkit?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Yes; because he sucks. Why are you jimmies so blind to this?
    How does a guy that suck take a 1-4 team with a mediocre defense, to a 7-4 record an a playoff win, throwing for 316 yards against the #1 defense and putting up a passer rating 125.6.

How does a guy that can't play quarterback put up a passer rating of 92 or higher in 7 of his 13 games last year?

Not to mention his rushing stats of 723 yards and 7 touchdowns.

Do you realize how ignorant you sound if you truly believe "that sucks"? If you think that "sucks", you know NOTHING about football or what's considered good for a quarterback. He didn't suck, he was Denver's offense last year.