Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ready for Tebow.

Ready for Tebow.

never thought i'd utter the words...but it may be time.

Sanchez is 10x the QB that Tebow is, but the late game mistakes are going to lose us the veterans on this team, and possibly the young guys too. You bring in Tebow, you hope he rallies the troops, you throw a hailmary...and hope that Tebowball wins you enough games to get into the playoffs.

With a QB, its all about trust...and i am afraid Sanchez has lost a lot of good faith in the last season and a half.

I am not ready for tebow
    He is not the answer
    You wanna try McElroy, go for it
    But no to tebow

Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    never thought i'd utter the words...but it may be time.

Sanchez is 10x the QB that Tebow is, but the late game mistakes are going to lose us the veterans on this team, and possibly the young guys too. You bring in Tebow, you hope he rallies the troops, you throw a hailmary...and hope that Tebowball wins you enough games to get into the playoffs.

With a QB, its all about trust...and i am afraid Sanchez has lost a lot of good faith in the last season and a half.
    If Tebow started this game there wouldn't have been any late game mistakes to be made. We would have already been losing by three scores. I've said it everywhere. Prevent defense and a crucial drop by Hill cost us this game. Not Mark Sanchez.

Quote Originally Posted by rangers1 View Post
    I am not ready for tebow
    He is not the answer
    You wanna try McElroy, go for it
    But no to tebow
    sorry brother, there are no answers here...we are not the ravens...we cant win with trent Dilfer. if you want to talk in terms of superbowls...its time to look at the big picture.

Hall Of Fame
    If you have been watching the Jets this year, you can tell what the coaching staff thinks of Tebow in terms of being a viable answer at QB. His lack of playing time and the fact he has thrown only two passes as QB tells you everything you need to know.

Nah, Mark had a decent game. And it was the Pats. Not yet.

If you guys would have lost the first Miami game, it would take place at 3-5. Although I'm still sticking with my 3-5 prediction before the bye, but don't think it will look bad enough to warrant a swap considering Mark's last 2 games.

Not to mention Seattle's D is not the best D to start Tebow against. Perhaps the only chance he has is if Rex is afraid Wilson will Tebow the Jets all game long and will look stupid if that happens with Tebow running 2 plays a game.

I still say the best move is if the Jets can somehow make an MJD-Tebow trade happen.
    Last edited by Whichfan; 10-21-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mogglez View Post
    If Tebow started this game there wouldn't have been any late game mistakes to be made. We would have already been losing by three scores. I've said it everywhere. Prevent defense and a crucial drop by Hill cost us this game. Not Mark Sanchez.
    not the point...

another turnover to end the game by the 'team leader'...think about it from the perspective of a defensive player or a ST player...you bent...but you didn't break...you busted your ass..and the guy gave it away...again.

Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    If you have been watching the Jets this year, you can tell what the coaching staff thinks of Tebow in terms of being a viable answer at QB. His lack of playing time and the fact he has thrown only two passes as QB tells you everything you need to know.
    They might as well pick a QB off of JI.

Sanch played well in the 2nd half, showed poise and made a few really nice throws.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Whichfan View Post
    Nah, Mark had a decent game. And it was the Pats. Not yet.

If you guys would have lost the first Miami game, it would take place at 3-5. Although I'm still sticking with my 3-5 prediction before the bye, but don't think it will look bad enough to warrant a swap considering Mark's last 2 games.

Not to mention Seattle's D is not the best D to start Tebow against. Perhaps the only chance he has is if Rex is afraid Wilson will Tebow the Jets all game long and will look stupid if that happens with Tebow running 2 plays a game.

I still say the best move is if the Jets can somhow make an MJD-Tebow trade happen.
    MJD was carted off the field today, not happening this year.

MJD was carted off the field today, not happening this year.
    I heard, but did they say how serious it was?

Hall Of Fame
    I heard, but did they say how serious it was?
    Not sure, but MJD is not the direction the Jets need to be going.

Not sure, but MJD is not the direction the Jets need to be going.
    You need an elite running back, no matter what direction you go. Greene is not that guy.

Indy was a fluke.

Sanchez played well. Buys himself a few weeks. Tebow should've been in down at the goal line instead of the stupid Schillens slant on 3rd and 1. I like the way they are using Tebow. Maybe sometimes a little more but overall Sanchez survives a few more weeks and Tebow gets more goal line carries.

And what that tells us is even these MORONS in all Coaching Positions on the team KNOW that Tebow SUCKS.

not the point...

another turnover to end the game by the 'team leader'...think about it from the perspective of a defensive player or a ST player...you bent...but you didn't break...you busted your ass..and the guy gave it away...again.
    We talk about Hill's bad habit of catching the ball against his body... How about Sanchez's habit of trying to fling the ball away when he is being dragged down? He succeeds half the time but the other half he turns it over - take the damn sack

not the point...

Not that the fumble at the end wasn't another stupid mistake, but the special teams gave up a TD and the defense let Brady drive 50 yards in 60 GD seconds and gave up the lead. Neither the defense or the special teams have any reason to complain to anyone else about giving the game away.

Once again a Rex "Best Defensive Mind In the Game" Ryan Defense gave up a lead at the end of the game instead of making a stop and winning the MF'ing game for us....

Hall Of Fame
    You need an elite running back, no matter what direction you go. Greene is not that guy.

Indy was a fluke.
    I agree Greene is awful, but an aging vet RB wanting big money is the worst decision this organization could make.

Just play Tebow in the final 2 minutes of both halfs. Problem solved.

sorry brother, there are no answers here...we are not the ravens...we cant win with trent Dilfer. if you want to talk in terms of superbowls...its time to look at the big picture.
    And you think Tim Tebow IS the big picture? Sorry, but you better get your perspective checked out. Tebow absolutely blows as a starting quarterback, that's why people call him Teblow. Sanchez is not adequate enough either, but putting Tim Tebow doesn't make the team automatically start to walk on water. That's not the way it works, unfortunately. Greg McElroy maybe has untapped potential, because at least he can throw a football. But the season hasn't degenerated to that point yet, though.

Jetfan16, McEl-RAT is a career Backup QB.

If he's not good enough to be Mark's BACK-UP, then he's not good enough to be a Starting QB.