Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ready for Tebow.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by vinniekt View Post
    OK, I have many times provided valid arguments on why Tebow would be a successful NFL QB. Let me hear exactly why you think he cannot.

When you do, you must relate those reasons to the successes he has had at every level including almost a full season as an NFL starting QB. All those answers I suspect that you will provide will have to do with throwing motion, slow release, low completion % etc.. But he has always won with all those things at every level. So your answer must include why it will no longer work and why he can't continue to do it, because so far it hasn't happened, even with his little playing time with this team.

So there you go, convince me.

You have provided "valid arguments"?

Must've missed those arguments since you were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND up until now....

Hell....where were you last season? oh wait! You were a Broncos fan like Demos. Right?

Why don't you try and convince me that you're a Jets fan and not some Tebow-Groupie?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    That is the wrong attitude. Just because your paying the guy doesn't mean you have to start him. Sanchez, Pace, and Scott I don't care how much they are making they are not starter quality players right now. All they do is make us look worse then we really are. Do you think Washington or Minni should have stuck with McNabb? How about Seattle and Flynn? If you base all your moves on who makes the most the team will look. Well like we do right now.
    You've convinced me, I'm just not sure the Jets are ready to eat his contract and pay him to sit on the bench.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    All things being equal, if they both are going to complete under 50% of their passes I'd rather go with Tebow because at least he can run people over.

Obviously the Jets will never give McElroy a chance so we'll just have to make due.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    That is the wrong attitude. Just because your paying the guy doesn't mean you have to start him. Sanchez, Pace, and Scott I don't care how much they are making they are not starter quality players right now. All they do is make us look worse then we really are. Do you think Washington or Minni should have stuck with McNabb? How about Seattle and Flynn? If you base all your moves on who makes the most the team will look. Well like we do right now.

It's flawed logic that doesn't take into account that the team is paying the backups/2nd teamers as well.

Playing Sanchez or any other high priced player when they suck, just because you are paying them a high salary doesn't make economic sense.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Must've missed those arguments since you were NOWHERE TO BE FOUND up until now....

Hell....where were you last season? oh wait! You were a Broncos fan like Demos. Right?

Why don't you try and convince me that you're a Jets fan and not some Tebow-Groupie?

Who the fark are you that ANYONE needs to convince YOU that they are a fan ?

GFY.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes9 View Post

GFY.
    Spoken like a true member of the Pfail Strip, lol.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh really, I am not going to do your leg work or research. In the past few weeks I began several threads, in each of them I have provided those answers you seek grasshopper. Do the work and find those arguments, that's your assignment not mine. Quite frankly I'm tired of trying to educate you young'uns Here are the threads, good luck;

Bold Prediction
    Belicheat would make it work
    Florida 4th. grade class
    Sanchez backers should be banned

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Spoken like a true member of the Pfail Strip, lol.
    heeheheh

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh really, I am not going to do your leg work or research. In the past few weeks I began several threads, in each of them I have provided those answers you seek grasshopper. Do the work and find those arguments, that's your assignment not mine. Quite frankly I'm tired of trying to educate you young'uns Here are the threads, good luck;

Bold Prediction
    Belicheat would make it work
    Florida 4th. grade class
    Sanchez backers should be banned
    you forgot

"i'd slob tebow's knob anytime"
    "will this shirt make Tim think I'm fat"

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, and by the way, loyal Jet fan for 44 years (1968 and on), George Sauer was my favorite player, need any more proof, who was your favorite as a kid, Keyshawn Johnson? Oh, and I was 15 years old at the time in 1968.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    heeheheh
    GFY.

I can play this game. too.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    GFY.

I can play this game. too.

Wow, no kidding ? You can mimmick what I said ? How talented. You're an absolute farking genius. Seriously, I really mean it.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and by the way, loyal Jet fan for 44 years (1968 and on), George Sauer was my favorite player, need any more proof, who was your favorite as a kid, Keyshawn Johnson? Oh, and I was 15 years old at the time in 1968.

You're a Teblow fan like Demos. That is all that needs to be said about you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, no kidding ? You can mimmick what I said ? How talented. You're an absolute farking genius. Seriously, I really mean it.
    Is "Farking" even a word?

Or is that what you want to do with Tebow?

Oh snap.

Seriously, you and Tebow(along with I'm-a-Jets-fan-just-because-I-said-so) should all go get a room.

I haven't seen this much "blowing" going on since the last Patriots game that Jim Nantz was calling...

Oh and....

GFY.

Who the FUK are you that ANYONE has to listen/read about Teblow needing to play/start 24/7 from you and VinnieLovesTeblow?

STFU already!
    Last edited by Vin; 11-11-2012 at 11:06 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're a Teblow fan like Demos. That is all that needs to be said about you.
    Good comeback, well thought out, logical and well researched. Congratulations.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good comeback, well thought out, logical and well researched. Congratulations.
    Thank you. The Truth always hurts, I know.

On a much more serious note, though.

Why only 199 posts?

You joined so long ago.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been ready for Tebow since we acquired him. I've said since before the season began that this team is better equipped to win games with #15 at quarterback. Is he the long term answer? Hell no. Is he a better option than Sanchez and McElroy? I think by a country mile.

Tebow should have been put in during the Niners game. It was at that point that I realized this pathetic organization was attached to Sanchez no matter how poorly he performs. I've given up until he's removed as starter.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you. The Truth always hurts, I know.

On a much more serious note, though.

Why only 199 posts?

You joined so long ago.
    I was taught by my father, you learn a lot more listening than you do by talking, I guess some of that sunk in.

I only seem to post when I really get irked, the Tebow issue irks me. I hate watching my team fail and looking like clowns especially when I believe we have better options. I am a believer in Tebows leadership and winning abilities. My daughter is a Senior at UF and I have watched Tebow's entire career, even from H.S. All i want is to see him get the opportunity, a fair shot. I think he can turn non-believers into believers.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was taught by my father, you learn a lot more listening than you do by talking, I guess some of that sunk in.

I only seem to post when I really get irked, the Tebow issue irks me. I hate watching my team fail and looking like clowns especially when I believe we have better options. I am a believer in Tebows leadership and winning abilities. My daughter is a Senior at UF and I have watched Tebow's entire career, even from H.S. All i want is to see him get the opportunity, a fair shot. I think he can turn non-believers into believers.

Ahh..So it's not so much that you're a Jets fan but it's more like you're a Bigger Fan of Tebow than the Jets. Am I right?

Kind of like when Braylon was here and I annoyed the fuk out of everyone with my fan-dom for the guy(still do...lol).
    Last edited by Vin; 11-11-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

That's really what it's about, isn't it?