Thread: On a Positive Note

On a Positive Note

The debacle in Foxboro was very hard to watch considering the fact that it didn't have to go down that way. On a more positive note, the Pats have glaring weaknesses---the chief being a very porous secondary.

Oh boy, you're a smart one aren't you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Oh boy, you're a smart one aren't you.
    He's a Genius! Haven't you heard? He knows more football than us!

Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    The debacle in Foxboro was very hard to watch considering the fact that it didn't have to go down that way. On a more positive note, the Pats have glaring weaknesses---the chief being a very porous secondary.
    Hard to watch this game and think the Pats are a great team. But in this year's AFC, anything goes. They really should just cancel the AFC at this point, it may even be worse than in the 80s when they'd lose every year in the Super Bowl by like 30

^ All I know is that so long as the AFC as a whole suck ass, the Jets have a shot at the Wildcard.

I know the Jets aren't winning Jack this year but I'd at least like to have some Playoff-action for at least a game.......

On a lighter note, the Bengals still stink. Steelers will probably scratch and claw their way to 9-7.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickBri481 View Post
    Hard to watch this game and think the Pats are a great team. But in this year's AFC, anything goes. They really should just cancel the AFC at this point, it may even be worse than in the 80s when they'd lose every year in the Super Bowl by like 30
    Good point. I think this is a year where an AFC team just wants to get in the playoffs...it's so wide open. From a Jets perspective though, I'd like to see them play a home game one of these years in the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    ^ All I know is that so long as the AFC as a whole suck ass, the Jets have a shot at the Wildcard.

I know the Jets aren't winning Jack this year but I'd at least like to have some Playoff-action for at least a game.......
    Back in your cage!!!!!!!!!!

Positives:
    Led hillard has been an awesome pick up. Guy can catch. Pass block. So refreshing to a rb actually catch a ball unlike stone hands Greene
    Kerley and hill will be a great weapons for the team
    DK is a must resign for the team
    Our secondary is just awesome
    McKnight has shown great explosion through the line