Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: The good news.... Brady is aging.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The good news.... Brady is aging.

You can see it. He's not as accurate on the deep ball.

Not that he could ever move well, but he's even less able to move now.

Overall his level of play is dipping....

He's still better than 90% of the qb's out there, but he's not what he was 3 years ago.....

The frustrating part is that this division is here to be won and this game was given away if you ax me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Decision making not as crisp either.....

Father time is undefeated... All great qb's get old..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    Father time is undefeated... All great qb's get old..
    True, but just as Brady is getting older, so are you and I and every other Jets fan, and there are plenty that have come and gone and still not seen a Super Bowl since 1968, so I guess whatever it is, father time better hurry and speed his ass up on Brady's playing days, and maybe not be so fast with our being able to still be fan days, if any of us every want to see a Super Bowl in our lifetime, lol
    Last edited by Jetfan16; 10-22-2012 at 12:47 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay. Still good enough to beat us, though.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Okay. Still good enough to beat us, though.
    Just reallized that Tammy was born ONE DAY EARLIER than I was.

Same Month. Same Year.

Creepy.

Anyway, I'm 35 and hopefully when I'm in my early 40's, Brady calls it quits so I can then start to think "Division Titles" and home-field instead of Wildcard all the time.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Same Month. Same Year.

Creepy.

Anyway, I'm 35 and hopefully when I'm in my early 40's, Brady calls it quits so I can then start to think "Division Titles" and home-field instead of Wildcard all the time.
    He and I share a birthday, August 3. Definitely not the same year, though, lol.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by afesposit View Post
    You can see it. He's not as accurate on the deep ball.

Not that he could ever move well, but he's even less able to move now.

Overall his level of play is dipping....

He's still better than 90% of the qb's out there, but he's not what he was 3 years ago.....

The frustrating part is that this division is here to be won and this game was given away if you ax me.
    These are the types of games the Jets have to win to get over this decade long Pats sinus infection. Unfortunately, it won't be this year.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post

Same Month. Same Year.

Creepy.

Tammi will call it quits long before then.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Half of those overthrows were to throw the ball away, and the other half should have been caught by Lloyd.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    The really good news is that her off field life style with the combo of Jizabella the dominatrix plus the multiple boytoys isn't doing much to slow down the normal ravages that Father Time brings to the table.

Retired by the end of 14-15 season at the latest...maybe 2013-14

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    His performance the last 4 games is not up to snuff, but you have to remember that Volmer was the only starter from last year playing yesterday on the oline.
    With both Guards out either game time or first series, the running game was hurt and so was the game plan.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Didn't make that much difference frankly since the "worse than replacements" were back and thus the Pat OL was allowed to hold, tackle and bulldog rushers to their heart's content without fear of a holding call.

"We gotta protect our precious little sweetheart, Tammi"

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    and the bad news is, so are the Jets.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Didn't make that much difference frankly since the "worse than replacements" were back and thus the Pat OL was allowed to hold, tackle and bulldog rushers to their heart's content without fear of a holding call.

"We gotta protect our precious little sweetheart, Tammi"

Did they even have one holding called against them?
    With all those changes I find it completely ridiculous that they were like a well oiled machine in there!
    I hate playing in that stadium, & I still think they cheat. It was pretty fishy at the end of the game how they seemed to KNOW that we were running play action roll out before Folk tied the game. There might be something to that book & the transmition signals in that stadium.
    You had both the end & the linebacker completely ignoring that PA & running straight up the field in front where Sanchez rolled too. Eerie huh!
    Specially since we were bashing them with the run.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RaoulDuke View Post
    Half of those overthrows were to throw the ball away, and the other half should have been caught by Lloyd.
    Raoul is back???

Anyway, it's a good thing that Lloyd is(and I keep using this term 'cause it fits him perfectly) Hot Garbage. Otherwise, this game wouldn't have been even close...

Quote Originally Posted by jetster View Post
    Did they even have one holding called against them?
    With all those changes I find it completely ridiculous that they were like a well oiled machine in there!
    I hate playing in that stadium, & I still think they cheat. It was pretty fishy at the end of the game how they seemed to KNOW that we were running play action roll out before Folk tied the game. There might be something to that book & the transmition signals in that stadium.
    You had both the end & the linebacker completely ignoring that PA & running straight up the field in front where Sanchez rolled too. Eerie huh!
    Specially since we were bashing them with the run.
    jetster, the problem with that thinking is that the Jets offense has been so PREDICTABLE, the Pats probably didn't even need to cheat to know what play was coming next. Tony Sparano is GARBAGE!!!