Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Mark Sanchez...

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark Sanchez...

This kid needs to be cut like right now how we plays so bad with his starting reciver who's injured and nothing great anyway is BEYOND me how bad does this kid suck?? He put up better numbers the Tom Brady tonight. Hes HORRIBLE all 3 of running backs being injured and his 2 starting recivers 1's Rookie the other is in his second year HORRIBLE get rid of him NOW!!!! Oh yeah and went and got the NFLs highest paid decoy to help him I mean if he can't win with Tim Tebow playing in the wildcat and personal protecter. He should not be playing in the nfl. CUT MARK SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    This kid needs to be cut like right now how we plays so bad with his starting reciver who's injured and nothing great anyway is BEYOND me how bad does this kid suck?? He put up better numbers the Tom Brady tonight. Hes HORRIBLE all 3 of running backs being injured and his 2 starting recivers 1's Rookie the other is in his second year HORRIBLE get rid of him NOW!!!! Oh yeah and went and got the NFLs highest paid decoy to help him I mean if he can't win with Tim Tebow playing in the wildcat and personal protecter. He should not be playing in the nfl. CUT MARK SANCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This guy is making a lot of sense.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jxc View Post
    This guy is making a lot of sense.
    16/20 190 yards touchdown in the second half no idea why hes still on the roster.