Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 70

Thread: Pats trolls.... Time to man up.

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733

    Pats trolls.... Time to man up.

    Either our team is WAYYYYY better than you thought it was our your team sucks as badly as ours does. Either way you owe this board an apology.

  2. #2
    I'm sorry board.
    Last edited by FF2; 10-22-2012 at 08:47 AM.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,416
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Either our team is WAYYYYY better than you thought it was our your team sucks as badly as ours does. Either way you owe this board an apology.
    We dont suck. We won that game twice. Our coaches and play calling blew it.


    We have Greene and tebow, why do we throw on 3rd doen on their 3?

    We burn NO TIMR off the clock after we pick up the fumble?

  4. #4
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,046
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I'm sorry.

  5. #5
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    7,034
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Either our team is WAYYYYY better than you thought it was our your team sucks as badly as ours does. Either way you owe this board an apology.
    Either way is good enough for me. I don't owe anyone an apology. I predicted a 10-6 record for the Pats.

  6. #6
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Boston area
    Posts
    4,475
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Either our team is WAYYYYY better than you thought it was our your team sucks as badly as ours does. Either way you owe this board an apology.
    Nope.







    What I don't understand is TT didn't throw the ball once when he was in there...against a secondary that couldn't defend a second grader with a limp.

  7. #7
    I don't want an apology from them. I want them to leave. They have absolutely no reason to be here other than to talk trash and stir the pot. The fact that the mods allow these blatant trolls to stay here is pathetic.

    Oh well. Pats fans are classless in real life, so why expect better on the internet?

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    7,766
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't want an apology from them. I want them to leave. They have absolutely no reason to be here other than to talk trash and stir the pot. The fact that the mods allow these blatant trolls to stay here is pathetic.

    Oh well. Pats fans are classless in real life, so why expect better on the internet?
    You're one of them.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boston Patriot View Post
    Either way is good enough for me. I don't owe anyone an apology. I predicted a 10-6 record for the Pats.
    Was there a loss to the Jets in that 6?

    In any event I think the years of the Pats being an elite team every year are pretty much done at this point. Maybe there is some more juice in the lemon but I am not sure I am buying it.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    You're one of them.
    Recognizing that they are a better team doesn't make me a troll, buddy.

    Quit being salty.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Either our team is WAYYYYY better than you thought it was our your team sucks as badly as ours does. Either way you owe this board an apology.
    ... or the Jets are little better than the Pats fans thought, and the Pats are a little worse than they thought. It's kind of like how both 7+1 and 4+4 equal 8.

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    We dont suck. We won that game twice. Our coaches and play calling blew it.


    We have Greene and tebow, why do we throw on 3rd doen on their 3?

    We burn NO TIMR off the clock after we pick up the fumble?
    Yes it was a close game and yes all kinds of sh1t went down for us to lose that game. My point is that it was close when Pats fans were convinced that the Jets and the Patriots are at completely different ends of the NFL power rankings continuum. It.... was.... close....

    So either we are better than the yappers thought or they are worse. My money is on the latter.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I don't want an apology from them. I want them to leave. They have absolutely no reason to be here other than to talk trash and stir the pot. The fact that the mods allow these blatant trolls to stay here is pathetic.

    Oh well. Pats fans are classless in real life, so why expect better on the internet?
    Stop trying to police these boards. Nobody has given you that stick.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Stop trying to police these boards. Nobody has given you that stick.
    How am I policing the boards? I gave my opinion on the situation. Quit acting like I'm trying to start a petition or some crap.

    Get bent.

  15. #15
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotReign View Post
    Nope.







    What I don't understand is TT didn't throw the ball once when he was in there...against a secondary that couldn't defend a second grader with a limp.
    Any throw on first of 2nd down after the KO Fumble recovery would have gone a long way..... Sigh... so many stupid mistakes.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Was there a loss to the Jets in that 6?

    In any event I think the years of the Pats being an elite team every year are pretty much done at this point. Maybe there is some more juice in the lemon but I am not sure I am buying it.
    So, are you saying that the days of the the Pats being one of the best teams in the league may be over, but the Jets sucking will always be forever?


    Then, I'm sorry too.

  17. #17
    "Man up?"

    You know if you go back to the game thread you will see just how much credit and respect I gave you all for the game against us yesterday.

    But in all honesty.

    1. You lost, so you shouldn't be asking anyone to man up to you...
    2...especially when so many act like sore losers and whiney women crying about being cheated.

    So I take it all back. You don't deserve it.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,152
    Most football games come down to 3 or 4 plays.

    The Jets didn't make them, the Pats did. Even all the Pats fans say their secondary is awful, and we still didn't get it done.

    Dropping a handoff for a fumble and a safety. Dropping a wide open pass to ice the game. Missing a wide open WR by being late and throwing a pick. Missing a wide open RB on the same play. Losing your lane on a kick off. Throwing on 3rd and 1 to freakin Chaz Schillens.

  19. #19
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In transit
    Posts
    6,152
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidoYaztremski View Post
    So, are you saying that the days of the the Pats being one of the best teams in the league may be over, but the Jets sucking will always be forever?


    Then, I'm sorry too.
    I accept your apology.

  20. #20
    The Jets are a lot more resilient than I give them credit for and the Pats are still struggling too much. Still think the Pats win the division and the Jets don't make the playoffs. The Pats need to improve to be considered among the class of the AFC and the Jets aren't going to totally collapse like I thought at the start of the season.

    Although labeled a homer, I call it like I see it. And I am not afraid to admit this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us